• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 1, Season 1: The Photo

Choose the Winner of Challenge One (Please read the OP for details prior to voting)

• Blue team

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Black team

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Green team

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Red team

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MBTI Type
ENTP
Maybe we should limit voting privileges to senior members to avoid vote tampering? I don't know... I like the idea of noobs voting... there's more impartiality...

We have to trust that everyone's doing this in good faith.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Maybe we should limit voting privileges to senior members to avoid vote tampering? I don't know... I like the idea of noobs voting... there's more impartiality...

We have to trust that everyone's doing this in good faith.
There won't be any "vote tampering," so relax.

Likewise, all four teams have the same advantages and disadvantages when it comes to such things.

People like to win. But they don't like to win that much.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And only a few of the pics on the Red contribution are members of the team. The rest are only random members. I bet they started out with pics of team members only and realized it looked so pathetic they decided to sex it up and hide themselves among better looking members. (Sadly they didn't include me in the category. :sad:)

We didn't want to do downgrade.
(Honestly, I think you're just hot and bothered because of my kissy lips.)

mooky

I liked the green picky with the lighting, so i voted for that, but otherwise it would have been blue, was very good, especially the Haight poster, LOL.
I really liked them all.
Wish I could play.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Our picture needed more Unicorns, for the SFs
- and glitter, there could have been glitter and sparkles.

mooky

Nah, not unicorns......Pegasus, Oh an Dragons too!!
U'd have had my vote then.
The glitter an sparkles would have sealed the deal, LOL.

Tell me how dose every one know I'm SF again? ROFL

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Bewbs and bush. We'd have won for sure then. I tried to get CC2 to get nekkid but she refused. Perhaps next time. :devil:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bewbs and bush. We'd have won for sure then. I tried to get CC2 to get nekkid but she refused. Perhaps next time. :devil:

And you were complaining about all the stares when you were just a grubby little homeless waif??

here is a funny: When you said "bewbs and bush," I thought you were talking about Dubya. I guess my mind has connected those two terms forever now.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
And you were complaining about all the stares when you were just a grubby little homeless waif??

here is a funny: When you said "bewbs and bush," I thought you were talking about Dubya. I guess my mind has connected those two terms forever now.

Ya, me too. Talking of votes and Bush.. Do you think if a significant number of Americans are abducted and interrogated by aliens (or believe they are), that the aliens are asking them "What were you thinking... when you voted".

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ya, me too. Talking of votes and Bush.. Do you think if a significant number of Americans are abducted and interrogated by aliens (or believe they are), that the aliens are asking them "What were you thinking... when you voted".

Probably. But it takes a long time for communications to reach outer space from Earth, so they'd probably be asking why we re-elected Nixon. :)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
127 members viewed this thread (although this thread contains both the challenge info and the submissions).