• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game Rules

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd say it doesn't really matter who all's participating, as long as the team gets a win. If a team only has half its team members functioning, and they're still able to win, it's fine by me.

I'd say have a points system. 10 points for a win, 5 points for second place, 3 points for third, no points for losing. Whomever ends up with the most points at the end, wins.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I think she means because Limey's on our team and he doesn't really post here much so she considers him a Tagalog. If that's the case I can assure you he isn't bothered about being rewarded (really) so no worries. :)

Atomic Fiend

I think she means because Limey's on our team and he doesn't really post here much so she considers him a Tagalog. If that's the case I can assure you he isn't bothered about being rewarded (really) so no worries. :)
Jen, your avatar maybe Catwoman, but you remind me more of Sue Storm, being on a team with your husband, Mr.Fantastic (Limey).

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I didn't have anyone in mind..

My stance on this issue is rather impersonal.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I'd say have a points system. 10 points for a win, 5 points for second place, 3 points for third, no points for losing. Whomever ends up with the most points at the end, wins.
That sounds fine to me because it will make the game go faster.

Hence, more challenges and more fun. :)

But in the end, this is Dana's concept. So she'll have to decide.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Suggestion: I've seen team members who are already mods edit the OP of threads to keep things organized and easy to find.

Why not make team leaders mods of their team's subforum? Just that subforum only.

Then they can rule with an iron fist help things run smoothly.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Question: Is there any way we could have ONE day off between challenges? I know it's not desirable to have a big gap, but one day of brain rest would help.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Question: Is there any way we could have ONE day off between challenges? I know it's not desirable to have a big gap, but one day of brain rest would help.

Agreed, i'm very dedicated to the challenges, but my brain is starting to hate me.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Onward, warriors!

There will be women and feast in the next village.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Onward, warriors!

There will be women and feast in the next village.

Yay! Pity sex for Red Team! (Or ... something...) :hi:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Gauntlet 2.0 Game Rules:

1. A madmin will start a thread in the Gauntlet forum that will provide the challenge description and the submission deadline.

2. Submissions will be posted in the challenge thread by each team captain. Challenge discussions, deliberations, and product creations will be held within each team's private forum. All submissions will be final. Editing, removing, or manipulating the submission post in the challenge thread will result in disqualification for that particular challenge.

3. After the final submissions have been posted, a forum wide private vote will be held in the challenge thread to determine first, second, and third place.

A points system of 10 points for a win, 5 points for second place, and 3 points for third will be handed out after each challenge. The team coming in last will not receive points for that challenge.

4. The game ends (or Season 2, in this case) after seven challenges. If there is a tie at that time, an eighth challenge will be played to break the tie. Game winner is determined by which team has the greatest amount of points after all seven challenges have been completed.

6. All members of the winning team will receive a prize for their efforts.*

Format:
  • One week will be granted per challenge.
  • One day for voting.
  • Two days for resting.
  • Repeat.

Enjoy the game!

*Prize to be determined at a future date.