• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Cult of Mah-K'gffhhn: Insider Views of Gauntlet

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Crap, I forgot Rajah!

It is true I bring a healthy dose of sex appeal to the green team. And we've already established I'm singlehandedly besting two of the Jen Team members in wit. And we're not even counting my other extremely sexy, very witty teammates yet.

This should be a breeze.

Green is moving up!

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Update.

Total current replies to Challenge 1 thread for each team within their private forums:

:coffee:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Update.

Total current replies to Challenge 1 thread for each team within their private forums:

:coffee:

Very cool idea, this "Insider Views" thread... builds up the suspense like crazy... god I need a tensionema.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm rather fond of 88. So are billions of Chinese people.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Analysis of teams so far:

Team Red: not bad.

Team Green: if there was one team you other three teams could break into their compound, steal their women, and salt the earth so nothing grows there ever again... this is that team.

Team Blue: not bad.

Team Black: got distracted shaving each other's pubes. Plus, I heard two of the team members actually "did it". Ew!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, uh, how is that qualitatively different from "not bad"?

Since the two that did it were both guys, well... you fill in the blank.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*pokes Team Green with stick*

Is this team alive?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Not at the moment.

Someone call Dr. Frankenstein. Or whoever it was that revived the mummy in The Mummy.

I've read Necronomicon, but I don't have time for a multi-being resurrection right now.

I do however have time to dick around posting on the forum. My time is very selective with how it lets me spend it. I'm not lazy, I'm at mercy here.

Atomic Fiend

So Macguff you can read all of the team forums am I correct?

This is how you are getting your info?