• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's a Black thing... you wouldn't understand. :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Pink, haight divvyed up who was on which team by means of a list we sent. Someone else scooped you up

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol, okay Dana! I'm feeling like that little old man in Moonstruck - "I'm so confused!"

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Look on the bright side -- you're on BLUEWING's team!

And I thought he was a robot....

Get to the bottom of that, willya? :D

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
.... :huh:

Why is it that as someone who did not participate in this at all, I can see one team's section, but no other team's?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
This not the black team's HQ.

This is a general area.

Anyone can start a thread here.

The black team's real HQ is private.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And awful lot of the black team is flappin' its gums here. I guess they like the limelight.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I heard this rumor that once you go black, you never go back. I was just wondering if there was any validity in this statement (aside from frostbite, I mean).

O

Oberon

I heard this rumor that once you go black, you never go back. I was just wondering if there was any validity in this statement (aside from frostbite, I mean).

You'll have to try one of us to find out. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Black = the shortest crayon with no wrapper left.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Black = the shortest crayon with no wrapper left.

Soooo true. Black is my favorite color, and damn it all, the black crayon is so creamy, it wears down in an instant! :steam:

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
And replaceable.

Not at all. You can't replace a black crayon with just any color! If you can only replace something with the exact same thing, is it really that replaceable? Nope, there's standards!