• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, but me showing him Firelie's boobies doesn't really advance my cause, if y'know what I mean.
Probably not. That's probably why she was trying to get you to do it - so she could own you.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
That's not seductive. That's pandering, pure & simple. Ask yourself - what's the payback going to be?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've got a wet bar with 14 different kinds of microbrews on tap.

Interesting...I don't drink, but I admire your preparedness.

Come on over and watch the football game with me,

Alright...you're getting better here...

and I'll pay for the callgirls (provided by the local sorority). Whaddya say?

These "callgirls" as you call them, they will be there to discuss the evolution of the forward pass? And possibly to synchronize cheerlead with the ones on the TV?

SHOW HIM YOUR BOOBIES, OBERON!

Firelie moves into second place, just for saying BOOBIES.

O

Oberon

These "callgirls" as you call them, they will be there to discuss the evolution of the forward pass? And possibly to synchronize cheerlead with the ones on the TV?

Sure. I'll even have them dress the part, if you prefer.

MBTI Type
INTJ
When considering the "Get Jeffster To Go Out With You" challenge, I recognized that the Gauntlet has brought out my George Costanza Syndrome (GCS) - "If every instinct I have is wrong...then the opposite would have to be right!"

*poops on Jeffster's porch*

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sure. I'll even have them dress the part, if you prefer.

Now we're getting somewhere.

I've already shown mine during this Gauntlet, I think I'm disqualified from showing any more until next season.

Don't go jumping to assumptions. It makes an ass out of u and umptions.

When considering the "Get Jeffster To Go Out With You" challenge, I recognized that the Gauntlet has brought out my George Costanza Syndrome (GCS) - "If every instinct I have is wrong...then the opposite would have to be right!"

*poops on Jeffster's porch*

That will go well with the dirt-covered AC filter, clay pot full of dirt, stick, and broken light bulb that currently sit on my porch.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've been inspired to drink some coffee and eat a fried peanut butter banana sammy while waiting to be devoured. Nice job, teams!

And now: intermission! Let's go out to the lobby and have ourselves a treat. Then watch for the next challenge sometime over the weekend.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
*wonders if Ivy would let her get in on the coffee and banana-y goodness*

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I got the coffee from your team!

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey, I didn't see this until just now - this is wayyyy awesome!!

Is it too late to join?? :cry:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Nope, go post in the player signup thread. If any of the teams want new members I will put you on one.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
right now it's just myself, carebear, trinity, bluebell, oberon and digest. a few pop in to say hey but that's it really.