• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Ok, the teams have been updated. If I have missed someone.. say somethin.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It takes perseverance, tenacity, and incomprehensible moxie to maintain a 0-point score when your team is as talented as ours.

Go RED TEAM!!!! WOO-HOOO!!!!!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
The scores are in the OP of this thread.

Ah.. but I see why we may want one.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
How is the Blue Team in 3rd if we've won one out of two challenges thus far?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
We haven't won the 2nd challenge yet. We may win at 5:30pm EST.

Ah, OK. I hadn't checked the voting at work today. Good weighting on the scores, though, I think. I assume that, in the event of a tie, the team that won more contests takes first? Or do we have a tiebreaker?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I suppose we'll address that issue when it arises, as there is only one opportunity for it to arise (the end) and the chances of a tie aren't much more than "possible".

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I suppose we'll address that issue when it arises, as there is only one opportunity for it to arise (the end) and the chances of a tie aren't much more than "possible".

With 10 points for wins and 5 points for second place, it is definitely possible.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
If I could make a request that the red team removes that obnoxious banner from their signatures; 2.1 * 0 = 0

Thanks.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I believe it was already mentioned that we'd have a tie-breaker round in that event, puremerc.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
If I could make a request that the red team removes that obnoxious banner from their signatures; 2.1 * 0 = 0

Thanks.
Just admit it: You're jealous that we're awesome.