• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm surprised no one's submitted an entry to the first challenge yet. The clock is ticking, people.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm surprised no one's submitted an entry to the first challenge yet. The clock is ticking, people.

*eye roll*

Why on earth would people submit an entry with over 12 hours left to go?

And especially first, so that others would then know what they had to beat and have time to change their own entry accordingly?

:doh:

ygolo

My termites win
^That depends on your color scheme. Members who looke like team "gray" could be on team "Navy" in another.

But me, I've been assigned to team Green :D :yes: :bananallama:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Where's Delilah? Is she ok? It's not like her to be this quiet.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where's Delilah? Is she ok? It's not like her to be this quiet.

She's on a Tip-Top-TOP Secret Mission and to explain what she is doing would be a compromise of her position... I mean, oh, I think she just went bowling or something. Should be back sometime soon. :whistling: I mean, she does this all the time, heh heh... *sheepish*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think she went on vaca. She'll be back!

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alrighty, I don't have a color. This is a moral outrage. An outrage, I say.

ygolo

My termites win
Perhaps you can wait for three other people to be ouraged :D

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Question about slaughter: when green team has won 40 of the 70 points available (the inevitable prospect), do we end the games there to stifle humiliation, or will the they go on to determine the full order of the teams?

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
You can add my name to the list of late-arriving hangers-on. So that puts it down to one more.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Heh, got little clue what this will entail but if you need one extra person to even stuff up I'm game.