• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Note: I've moved non-essential posts from official Gauntlet threads to here.

ygolo

My termites win
So are all the teams full?

If not, how does one get added to a team?

Team members will go to their User CP and select their team under Group Memberships on the left hand side (grouped under Miscellaneous).

I don't see "group memberships"

Edit: Oh, Well. Game closed, I guess.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Can we see the team rosters? I wanna know who I'm going to beat.

:D

I didn't even know the black team was supposedly talking a lot of ish about other teams and 'seemed in love with ourselves' but if you say so! I'm not one to rock the boat. :p

MBTI Type
ENTP
Can we see the team rosters? I wanna know who I'm going to beat.

:D

I didn't even know the black team was supposedly talking a lot of ish about other teams and 'seemed in love with ourselves' but if you say so! I'm not one to rock the boat. :p

See very first post... it's all been edited into that one.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
My god, I'm not even on a team.

:doh:

Thanks Blue ENTP.

This is good for me though, I'm too polychromatic to commit myself to any one color. Say what you will about my open relationship to the visible spectrum, but no one hue can control me (or my wardrobe).

Annnnd -- this way I get to talk ish about everyone as part of the peanut gallery and watch!

:popc1:

MBTI Type
ENTP
My god, I'm not even on a team.

:doh:

Thanks Blue ENTP.

This is good for me though, I'm too polychromatic to commit myself to any one color. Say what you will about my open relationship to the visible spectrum, but no one hue can control me (or my wardrobe).

Annnnd -- this way I get to talk ish about everyone as part of the peanut gallery and watch!

:popc1:

You sound like you're from Berkeley... my hometown before NYC.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Ah... just think.. three of you will ascend the gallows in a couple days.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
You sound like you're from Berkeley... my hometown before NYC.

Hahahahaha...I'll take that as a compliment. Even though I know you didn't necesssarily mean it as so. Yes, the CA in me just busts out dudn't it?

Did you go to Cal? I can so see that. Lots of ENTPs there ;)

PS Psst - there are 3 posters here who live in or call Bezerkely home.

PPS By the way, 'ascending by descending' is like 'addition by subtraction' which, as Michael Scott explains, "Doesn't make any sense"...wait, I just got it.

PPS I was going to use Kali as my avatar for the Black team, too.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hahahahaha...I'll take that as a compliment. Even though I know you didn't necesssarily mean it as so. Yes, the CA in me just busts out dudn't it?

Did you go to Cal? I can so see that. Lots of ENTPs there ;)

PS Psst - there are 3 posters here who live in or call Bezerkely home.

PPS By the way, 'ascending by descending' is like 'addition by subtraction' which, as Michael Scott explains, "Doesn't make any sense"...wait, I just got it.

PPS I was going to use Kali as my avatar for the Black team, too.

I was born in California, right outside San Francisco, lived in Berkeley for a while... then moved on. But I've got very close friends (so close they're basically family) in Berkeley and am almost as familiar with it as I am with NYC. Visited there at least once every two years since I left. Even worked in Laurence Berkeley Federal Labs for a while...

Tell this to M. Scott: 2 + 2 = 2 - (-2) = -(-2 - 2) = 4

But I'm glad you got it.

As for Ma Kaali (Mother Kaali)... that's cool... but remember... she's not all death and gloom... she's ultimately the Mother... like all Mothers, she can be the apogee of care and love (Bhadra Kaali/Gentle Kaali) or a scary force to be reckoned with, even unreasonable (Smashaan Kaali/Crematorial Kaali). But she is pretty freaky... I love her.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Tell this to M. Scott: 2 + 2 = 2 - (-2) = -(-2 - 2) = 4

But I'm glad you got it.

First -- West Sydddz!

Second -- Um, I know 2 negatives make a positive thank you. Or something like that. I meant 'I got it' re: by 'ascending to descend' you meant go up to the gallows to get buried in the ground. :dry:

As for Ma Kaali (Mother Kaali)... that's cool... but remember... she's not all death and gloom... she's ultimately the Mother... like all Mothers, she can be the apogee of care and love (Bhadra Kaali/Gentle Kaali) or a scary force to be reckoned with, even unreasonable (Smashaan Kaali/Crematorial Kaali). But she is pretty freaky... I love her.

Death = transformation/re/birth.

And she sounds like an INFJ...hahahah. :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I hearby nominate CzeCze to be a stand in for 6sticks who had to go out of town. Plus she wants to be on The Black Team. :smile:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I second this motion.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Black Team has a much darker sense of humor.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
4th. Carry on the immortal legacy of the sticks, and may my spirit help guide you to victory.