• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
So, Admins... how are things shaping up?
I like the idea of sending hookers and a photographer to my house. However, npg isn't sold on that photo concept quite yet.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
I like the idea of sending hookers and a photographer to my house. However, npg isn't sold on that photo concept quite yet.

Whoa whoa whoa!
Let's not get hasty here. Chicks with dicks haven't been ruled out...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pertinent question: How does one change the color of one's user name? (Through which function, I mean.)

Mole

Permabanned
victor

3. After the final submissions have been posted, a forum wide private vote will be held in the challenge thread to determine the victor.

I don't know why you won't let me choose the victor.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Black is all colors in one. The red team will need plenty of these.

tampax.jpg
And that's why Jen's my Captain!

:wub:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Haha...nice, Victor.

I wish you would've tossed your coin into the lot...

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Please do.

Challenge is a particular word; has a lot of red meat underneath...

Mole

Permabanned
The Challenge Revolution

Please do. It will be great, to be sure!

Challenge is a particular word; has a lot of red meat underneath...

I don't understand what the challenge is yet or how it works.

Of course being a Titan of the intellect, I am interested to see what the sociological purpose is.

But as Marx said, "The importnant thing is not to understand the challenge but to change it".

And most of you are sons and daughters of the Revolution while I am still a Subject of Her Majesty. So perhaps I should take my cue from you in conducting the Challenge Revolution.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Ah yes, the Cronus comparison; fluff though it wasn't...?
For what it's worth, I think a part of him was sincere, Victor.

In terms of revolution, we haven't yet even assembled the practical expression of the Preamble; that said, our efforts would suffer if your pen wasn't involved.