• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
<skims hat across the room, aiming for Edahn's impossibly large cranium, (don't forget to send mom flowers for all she went through) - somehow misses and lands on Jennifer's penis>

Okay, I've got a sense of humor (obviously, I think I've shown that over the years) -- but show at least a smidgen of goddamned common sense and please knock it the hell off, please.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It is true I bring a healthy dose of sex appeal to the green team. And we've already established I'm singlehandedly besting two of the Jen Team members in wit. And we're not even counting my other extremely sexy, very witty teammates yet.

This should be a breeze.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm seeing this <lots of yap> when I want to see this <real action>.

O

Oberon

Rajah, looks like you better get yourself undressed. Jen's ready for action.

Rajah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ZZZzzzzzzzip!

Fra-Doing-a-doing-a-doing
If you hope flashing people is going to win you any points in this competition, I'd recommend bringing something more impressive to the table.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
If you hope flashing people is going to win you any points in this competition, I'd recommend bringing something more impressive to the table.

I brought warm butter to the table. Won't you hop on?

Rajah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What's that? all I heard was nom nom oomff roumb roumb mmmmguhn
Are you implying you're finally going down on your wife? If so, you're doing that wrong too.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Well it seems as if we've already won the tight fanny and huge cock contest. What's next?