• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Honestly, both Edahn and Samual De Mazarin are ferocious posting monsters.

And there should only be *1* ferocious posting monster on each team.

:azdaja:

Dana, that little minx...she certainly knows her strategery!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Edit: Damn you, Jennifer for stealing my Kahlua joke! I really need to increase my posting speed. You shall be targeted!

Like that matters -- I could outpace you feebledweebilized brain while walking backwards in a vat of cold molasses while wearing a fat suit inside-out.

(And chewing gum.)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Like that matters -- I could outpace you feebledweebilized brain while walking backwards in a vat of cold molasses while wearing a fat suit inside-out.

(And chewing gum.)

It just figures that you would be able to say that with empirical certainty.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe the admins can, like, on the left side of the screen near our names, add "Blue Team" or something like that. Or perhaps change the color of our names? Or maybe we should just let the admins rest, and change our signatures to represent what team we are on? Uniformly change our signatures, that is.

I think that'd be cool, because, I don't want to come back to this thread every time I forget who's on what team.. ;)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
You don't have to keep track of what team you're on. Just pay attention to your job--producing win.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Here's what's going to happen: Whomever wishes to participate shall indicate so via this thread. Four members of MBTIc will be selected as your team captains. Teams shall be announced, and then.... the excitement begins. There will be a number of rounds in which all team members may participate. After everyone who wished to participate in the round submits their work by the given date, a winner will be chosen.

After the rounds, there will be a winning team, with the majority of rounds won. The rest of you shall bow down before the team captain and his or her crew and remember that you are inferior and shameful for the duration of the year until next summer's Gauntlet.

This part is new. It used to say that only one team member could participate in each round, and was rather vague.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
How bout we all change our type to symbolize our team?

(yes)

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm not entirely sure what this is, but I've been incredibly bored since summer started.... Can I join still?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Maybe the admins can, like, on the left side of the screen near our names, add "Blue Team" or something like that. Or perhaps change the color of our names? Or maybe we should just let the admins rest, and change our signatures to represent what team we are on? Uniformly change our signatures, that is.

I think that'd be cool, because, I don't want to come back to this thread every time I forget who's on what team.. ;)

How bout we all change our type to symbolize our team?

(yes)

Yeah, we overcame that challenge already, by adopting an awesome coat-of-arms. *yawn*

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i like seeing all these green avatars. :)
already dominating.