• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Delilah

We all got it comin' kid
MBTI Type
INTP
We'll "good girl, bad girl" him.
You get first dibs, but don't break ALL his ribs, 'kay?

We're going for ribs?

Huh, I was thinking pelvis, but you know best dear. ;)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
good god. if your game plan is to talk your opponents to death, i give up. it's not worth it.

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
Aha! I have struck the first blow!

Team SH 1, Team Jen 0.

:cool:

I see SH and all I can think is Silent Hill. o_O

Like when I see SM in certain places and my first reaction is.. wait, what's wrong with Sailor Moon? Oh.. oh.. that's not what that means this time.. :blush:

MBTI Type
INTJ
FM is pleased.
FM will also be speaking in third person for the remainder of this contest.
FM hopes that Falcarius does not mind.

You've all been chosen for your various and disparate talents, yet we all share one thing in common: Bitterness (with the possible exception of Scanty) and a lack of compassion for our enemies. Okay, two things.

We shall dedicate our efforts to avenging our brother Kelric and his misspelled name. That and being snarky at every opportunity.

It is. My name used to be Kallulah, back in the day...

You're delicious with vodka and half-and-half.

Okay, now we have teams and the J portion of this affair is over. Are we actually going to play any games?

Edit: Damn you, Jennifer for stealing my Kahlua joke! I really need to increase my posting speed. You shall be targeted!

Atomic Fiend

FM is pleased.
FM will also be speaking in third person for the remainder of this contest.
FM hopes that Falcarius does not mind.

You've all been chosen for your various and disparate talents, yet we all share one thing in common: Bitterness (with the possible exception of Scanty) and a lack of compassion for our enemies. Okay, two things.

We shall dedicate our efforts to avenging our brother Kelric and his misspelled name. That and being snarky at every opportunity.

You're delicious with vodka and half-and-half.

Okay, now we have teams and the J portion of this affair is over. Are we actually going to play any games?

Edit: Damn you, Jennifer for stealing my Kahlua joke! I really need to increase my posting speed. You shall be targeted!

I see FMW is serious.

Know this, by the end of this you will all be dead.

And by dead I mean you'll lose.

I'm not trying to catch a murder charge.