• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Atomic Fiend

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
If that doesn't run you off I don't know what will.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I've been asked to join by one of the captains. If they need someone, I'm throwing my hat in.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
We've sent our choices to Haight and now he'll decide who's on which team.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hmmm. . . I was invited via PM sometime this evening. Oh well. I'll just troll and root against all the teams. I've been meaning to become a troll for a while now.

You're gonna lose! You're gonna lose!

(Stillwell from A League of Their Own)

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
I've been asked to join by one of the captains. If they need someone, I'm throwing my hat in.

Haight's trying to figure it out now, and he's only using people on the list in the OP (so team captains that picked random people, sorry). But adding people later may be possible.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I'm a terrible late-comer to the party, but if there are post-picker slots available, it sounds like fun - if not, I'll just enjoy the show :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Hmmm. . . I was invited via PM sometime this evening. Oh well. I'll just troll and root against all the teams. I've been meaning to become a troll for a while now.

You're gonna lose! You're gonna lose!

(Stillwell from A League of Their Own)
Keep yer britches on, you may still be on the invitors team. ;)

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Someone asked me if I was going to participate in this thing, so I looked at this thread and I have no idea what in the hell it is, even after reading a few pages. I don't want to read 20+ pages of 'stuff', so can someone summarize, please?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Okay, everyone. The teams are up!

(Pure_mercury, telric, wolf, and Limey were added)