• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm confused...

Is this an exercise in make-believe, or an exercise in intellectual warfare?!?!?

When are we going to get down to business.

Oh, and who's team am I on?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Seems like the ball is beginning to move.
Surely, you must be kidding here, right?

Can't we get some Ti dom to execute the necessary logistics, and divvy us up in appropriate teams so as to to let this Battle-of-the-best-group-of-(wo)men commence already?!?!? Sheesh, I'm getting impatient, plus, I need to prepare my strategery...

(Lol, this is a perfect example of how and why people can't govern themselves in an organized fashion, the colony needs structure, goddammit, a structure imposed by authority figures and that is organized by their/its meting out of hierarchical divisions of labor.)

I came here to fight to the death, and will soon start swinging indiscriminately, if this inertia persists for much longer.

And Night, you are far too nice to be a knight, your position should be that of supporting cheerleader/dame, throwing roses and kisses and words of encouragement.

Lol, joking.

;)

Thank you for the vote of confidence!
No need to thank me comrade, you and I are on the same team. :party2:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Surely, you must be kidding here, right?

Can't we get some Ti dom to execute the necessary logistics, and divvy us up in appropriate teams so as to to let this Battle-of-the-best-group-of-(wo)men commence already?!?!? Sheesh, I'm getting impatient, plus, I need to prepare my strategery...

(Lol, this is a perfect example of how and why people can't govern themselves in an organized fashion, the colony needs structure, goddammit, a structure imposed by authority figures and that is organized by their/its meting out of hierarchical divisions of labor.)

I came here to fight to the death, and will soon start swinging indiscriminately, if this inertia persists for much longer.

And Night, you are far too nice to be a knight, your position should be that of supporting cheerleader/dame, throwing roses and kisses and words of encouragement.

Lol, joking.

;)

No need to thank me comrade, you and I are on the same team. :party2:

Odd foreplay.

If you want to make out, just ask.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Is anyone else afraid of being the last one picked? It's like gym class revisited. :cry:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Wait, so we are getting to pick our teams?

Sweet!

I know who I want.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Well I already said who I'd like to be on the same team as me. Oberon, Jennifer (she will likely bale on us), Night, Rajah, Digest, Delilah, Pink Piranha, proteanmix, CC1 and CC2 (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone) and if Night wants to be the captain that's fine with me. I wanted NPG but I thought she might either laugh hysterically or spit on me or even both. :cry:

Oh yeah I'd like to be on the red team.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
That's prolly not gonna work. You should pick one person at a time, and I think you should start a new thread to do it. Just my suggestion...

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Red means danger, or beef if it's a bouillon cube.

Can we have a Tiger Team?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's prolly not gonna work. You should pick one person at a time, and I think you should start a new thread to do it. Just my suggestion...

Seconded.

I mean, I like being on a kick-ass team... but I don't think it's conducive to having things work out right if one person prepicks an entire team before the rules were even clarified. Like I suggested before, the "draft round" concept (if people don't take their pick in the order personally) would work best for a fair team composition.

(And hey, pick me last if it helps prevent someone else from feeling bad -- I don't care! :) )

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Eh... I would advise that we decide upon our teams privately.

Is night playing?

I suppose some teams will be bigger than others unless we can get to an even number.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I wanna play. Fuckin' sign me up.

Wait hang on. What are the competitions? If this is gonna be like posting videos on youtube of who can eat the most chirros in a minute I don't want to play.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
No, it's not stupid stuff like that.

I just sent my list to the other captains. we shall be deliberating today!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
So what kind of stupid stuff is it? And who's team am I on?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can I play, too?

I hope nobody is left out by picking teams so soon after starting the thread.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Ok, we have 30 members. I have updated the list.

We have room for two more but no more than that.

Delegation should take all day, so everyone can relax and think up some challenges that are good and not lame.