• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like the colors. On Kid Nation I rooted for the red team, until they kicked off their council member, Mike. That was a dumb move.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Yee practitioners of fail may preoccupy yourselves with minutiae such as team names all you want.

Team one, team two;
Team red, team blue..
One will win,
And three will lose!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
This isn't too organized is it? Have any teams been formed yet?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I assumed no teams have been formed or captains elected so we can allow more time for people to sign up. The thread only started this morning.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I assumed no teams have been formed or captains elected so we can allow more time for people to sign up. The thread only started this morning.

But...but.. that's about 3 generations in internet time

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Oh god, I'm so P I interpreted Jen's post as:

This isn't too organised, is it?

I thought she was saying it was too organised.

:rofl1:

Haha yeah so was I.. I was all geared up for.. "don't worry, we'll take so long to organise this we'll be able to bequeath it in our wills".

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Dana, this sounds like a lot of fun, but I forsee a need for an emcee/referee type person once the contests begin. I'm happy to fulfill this role unless you were wanting to. However if you are captain of a team I see this as somewhat of a conflict of interest. Anywho, mark me down as gameshow host if you are willing for me to do it. Otherwise put me down as a contestant.

P.S. In Gauntlet I was always the elf too. He was the best of the 4.

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
Dana, this sounds like a lot of fun, but I forsee a need for an emcee/referee type person once the contests begin. I'm happy to fulfill this role unless you were wanting to. However if you are captain of a team I see this as somewhat of a conflict of interest. Anywho, mark me down as gameshow host if you are willing for me to do it. Otherwise put me down as a contestant.

P.S. In Gauntlet I was always the elf too. He was the best of the 4.

DO NOT EAT POISONED FOOD!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Well if Haight wants to do that then what do you say, Liquid Laser? Care to join us on the battlefield?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Well if Haight wants to do that then what do you say, Liquid Laser? Care to join us on the battlefield?
Well, if you read back a bit, you'll notice that you never accepted his offer. :headphne:

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
There should be a team "Lupine" for Wolf, Wolfmaiden and Wolfy.