• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Sleep, I added you.

we can take 32 members... my division was a bit off. :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
It's a bit like religion.

Don't ask any questions.

Just pledge your allegiance.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
You guys are crazy, the Warrior was the best character.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
How about this.

TWO TEAMS

red team

blue team

I think two teams would be much better.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Gauntlet was an arcade game phenomenon in the 80's. Lines would form out into the street to play that game. I was usually the elf.

Elf needs food badly! Elf is about to die!

Good times. :cool:

Oh, and I'm in. Whatever this is. You should know I can't back down from a CHALLENGE. :devil:

Thank you so much for this response. You finally solved the mystery I could never figure out. I've played the Nintendo versions of Gauntlet long, long ago, but I forgot about them. Anyway, the mystery is where in the world does the "wizard needs food, badly" opening to THIS SONG come from? It just seems so random, but now it makes sense.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys are crazy, the Warrior was the best character.

"WARRIOR: The preferred choice of every 7-year-old kid suiciding into ghost piles everywhere!"

Anyhoo... Are we ready to rumble on this most dangerous game yet?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I remember playing Gauntlet Legends in many arcades, does that count? :)

Eye-In-TiPi

MBTI Type
INTP
I'll play, if anyone wants me on their team. I admit that I skipped from the 2nd page to the last, so I might not know what I'm getting myself into. Still, what little I read kinda sounds like fun.

Atomic Fiend

Dana, I don't know how I feel about this two team business. I already had a team of blood thirsty warriors determined to feast on the souls of all fools who dared to oppose us. We were prepared to bring a slow and satisfying death to all.

Now that is gone.

I am sad.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dana, I don't know how I feel about this two team business. I already had a team of blood thirsty warriors determined to feast on the souls of all fools who dared to oppose us. We were prepared to bring a slow and satisfying death to all.

Now that is gone.

I am sad.

it is okay. Now we can eat each other as well...

After all, what is this "Team" stuff?
"THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
we call dibs on turk.

[youtube=LlEYCQHA4sg]THE WARRIOR[/youtube]