• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
How many times do I have to tell you that pillow talk is not for public dissemination??
Well, would you rather that I make stuff up? Sorry, I'm just not a proponent of artificial dissemination.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Huh. Well, I just got (kind of) (halfway) up to speed on this Gauntlet bidness, and I have to say that this is a FASCINATING study in human behavior. Which, of course, is perfect for a psychology-oriented forum. Whosoever had this idea, I tip my hat to you! Unless it was Haight in which case I moon you!

I found out the hard way that mooning isn't as simple as it looks - bend over too far and you give someone more than they bargained for, or, the moon on a stick as it were.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Somehow I don't think I'll have that problem.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Huh. Well, I just got (kind of) (halfway) up to speed on this Gauntlet bidness, and I have to say that this is a FASCINATING study in human behavior. Which, of course, is perfect for a psychology-oriented forum. Whosoever had this idea, I tip my hat to you! Unless it was Haight in which case I moon you!
Yes, I'm a big fan of social-psychology.

And yeah, I tried to push a Survivor-like game at INTPc a ways back, but the idea didn't fly. So when Dana started talking about a team game, I thought, "Hmm. . . there seems to be a lot of interest. Maybe that idea would work here."

. . . We shall see.

Now I want to see the moon pic. Preferably via PM, please.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hey, now, nobody's asking for goatse-level moonage here. No digging required.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I wanted to say that I'm sorry for the drama, to all... it might have been better had I kept my complaints to the PMs... anyway, I think this whole competition is turning out to be a really cool deal, so props to Dana for birthing the brainchild which has livened up the forum.

I'm going to take a break from all this but I hope I'll see you all in Gauntlet II and, of course, I'll still be on the regular forum threads.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
That was pretty classy SDM. (Ordinarily I avoid the use of the word "classy" but I'm making an exception in this case.)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
SDM is a gentleman and a scholar.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
SDM is a gentleman and a scholar.
It's pretty clear that you don't have access to the Blue teams forum.

Regardless, no harm done, SDM. See you on the next season of . . . The Gauntlet, where MBTIc warriors fight to the death. . .

. . . or, play a game for fun. You know, whichever one you want it to be.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Team Green lives drama-cariously through the other teams.

*goes back to giggling at stuff and things*

Oh MBTIc, how I love you.:heart:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hey, we should have awards at the end of this.

MVP
Best morale
Most useless
Most attractive

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, we'd normally give you the color that springs naturally from your personality. Sadly, there is not a Beige Team.

That's it Carrot Top. I'm tired of you flashing around your expensive boobies and trying to make me feel bad about myself. Can't you just be one of those quiet pretty people?!

I nominate myself to join my sister on the "beauty without brains" Red Team. That is if my beige-ness doesn't bring down the attractiveness quotient.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I nominate myself to join my sister on the "beauty without brains" Red Team.

Sorry, hon, i upped the ante for both when I joined Red.
(You'll have to do better!)