• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The MBTIc Gauntlet 2008 Discussion Thread

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps you haven't met very many men...?

I'm under the impression there are many who are willing to "buck up" and make the sacrifice. Male chivalry and all that, ya know.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
No... but I'm prevented by my commitment to my wife, not by any particular squeamishness.

The shower is the appropriate venue for such activity.
Just so we're clear I was asking if you were volunteering for Jennifer not me. :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just for the record, I didn't volunteer for NUTHIN' here!!!

Did I tell you I got a concealed weapon license?

O

Oberon

Okay, enough sparring with my own captain.

What form is this competition going to take? Do we know?

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was meditating on the shores of lake Titicaca and I have achieved enlightenment.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yay! I look good in red!

Eye-In-TiPi

MBTI Type
INTP
Limey, you were so right about the white hair, but aren't you forgetting something? If you really want to pwn, you're gonna need the panama hat. I know it would cover some of that snowy coolness, but the authority it radiates would be worth the sacrifice.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Alright, we have some important updates coming soon. Stay tuned.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Limey, you were so right about the white hair, but aren't you forgetting something? If you really want to pwn, you're gonna need the panama hat. I know it would cover some of that snowy coolness, but the authority it radiates would be worth the sacrifice.

Nice try with the ol' bugged panama hat gambit.
I've purchased my own panama and it has night vision, an automated brow wiper and titanium reinforcement

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Alright, we have some important updates coming soon. Stay tuned.

Hello Clarice...

Do you like my skin suit?
I made it just for you...

alalalaluhluhluhluhluh. That's my tongue, not the donors.