• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gauntlet 2.0 - Challenge 2 - Poll Added

Vote Now for the Winner of Challege Two!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:) I'd highly appreciate that ygolo. We used to have a nice website quiz for ours :doh: but I entirely dropped the ball on it and messed it up

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Dear madminz

Could we please have a poll for this challenge soonish? ygolo started a thread for people to take all 4 tests and it would be kinda nice to link the poll to his thread.

thank you :)
I'm confused. Do you want me to put a pole up in this thread or a different thread?

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm confused. Do you want me to put a pole up in this thread or a different thread?

Whatever you guys did last time.

Edit: ok, I see the confusion. ygolo's thread is in online tests. I was thinking it would be good to add a link in his OP to the poll, wherever the poll happens to be. Or I guess the poll could be on his thread, if you don't mind it being in a different sub forum. (url for ygolo's thread is in my sig)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Whatever you guys did last time.

Edit: ok, I see the confusion. ygolo's thread is in online tests. I was thinking it would be good to add a link in his OP to the poll, wherever the poll happens to be. Or I guess the poll could be on his thread, if you don't mind it being in a different sub forum. (url for ygolo's thread is in my sig)
Okay, I'll put it here.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
I think we should discount participant's votes... doesn't make sense that a team would get more votes because they have more people voting for themselves.

LucrativeSid

Blue Team: I enjoyed the test and the way that it worked. The four things that were measured were pretty good. However, it was lacking a bit when it came to names and descriptions, so it just wasn't as fun as it could have been.

Red Team: My second favorite. The results were really cool and everything was presented well. It was almost like going to a real test site. On the downside, I disliked the way the questions were worded. Talking a lot and being a terrible gossip are two different things! (I figured I knew what the question was for, though, so I voted that I talk a lot.) They were not bad, but I also thought the results could have been more accurate. Not just for me, but for the way the questions and what they measure, names, and descriptions all work together.

Black: I don't want to be a food! Some things are cool to be, and some things are not. I have as much interest in knowing what kind of food I am as I do in knowing what kind of dung I am. Am I zebra dung, tiger dung, or squirrel dung? LOL. But I'm not basing my judgment off of that. Maybe foodies think it's awesome. The test and descriptions seemed a little too random as far as the factors that went into them go.

Green: My personal favorite. Vehicles do have a lot of character. It's easy to personify them. Both the test and what it measured, the descriptions, and the vehicles that they matched up with were all pretty solid. Everything worked together in that way, so it was the most complete and interesting test in my opinion.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Black and Green were my favorites this time, I favor the Green though.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Green: My personal favorite. Vehicles do have a lot of character. It's easy to personify them. Both the test and what it measured, the descriptions, and the vehicles that they matched up with were all pretty solid. Everything worked together in that way, so it was the most complete and interesting test in my opinion.

In retrospect, I feel we should've added a Saturn of some sort to represent a person with no personality at all.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm getting ready to try these out.

Since alot of effort went into these, and I'm hoping for some clever insights, I figured I'd put some effort into judging. So, here is my personal ballot.

If I'm not clear on the requirements, please let me know! I'd hate to permanently destroy someone's life because of a careless judging error, afterall. :D

Code:
FULFILLMENT OF REQUIREMENTS
______  1. 3 – 4 dimensions
______  2. Explain each dimension
______  3. 6 questions / dimension
______  4. Scoring Guide
______  5. 1 paragraph / type

SCORING BALLOT
0  = Requirements not fulfulled
1  = Poor
10 = Excellent

______ 1. Interesting and/or clever (overall: applies to all sections)	
	*Highly interesting = highly clever < highly interesting and clever
______ 2. Type Description Section: Accuracy
______ 3. Questions Section: Quality, Clarity, Predictive value of questions.
______ 4. Personality Write-up Section: accuracy.

______ Total (0-40)

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm getting ready to try these out.

Since alot of effort went into these, and I'm hoping for some clever insights, I figured I'd put some effort into judging. So, here is my personal ballot.

If I'm not clear on the requirements, please let me know! I'd hate to permanently destroy someone's life because of a careless judging error, afterall. :D

Code:
FULFILLMENT OF REQUIREMENTS
______  1. 3 – 4 dimensions
______  2. Explain each dimension
______  3. 6 questions / dimension
______  4. Scoring Guide
______  5. 1 paragraph / type

SCORING BALLOT
0  = Requirements not fulfulled
1  = Poor
10 = Excellent

______ 1. Interesting and/or clever (overall: applies to all sections)	
	*Highly interesting = highly clever < highly interesting and clever
______ 2. Type Description Section: Accuracy
______ 3. Questions Section: Quality, Clarity, Predictive value of questions.
______ 4. Personality Write-up Section: accuracy.

______ Total (0-40)

Hahaah :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In retrospect, I feel we should've added a Saturn of some sort to represent a person with no personality at all.

Or a GMC...or a Buick.

But why'd they have to get rid of Pontiac? :steam:

The Bandit's Trans Am pwns Bumblebee any day.

ygolo

My termites win
I was going to wait till the voting was done, so as not to skew the results, and I got busy this weekend. But I now have the Black and Green team's tests up:

Black: HelloQuizzy.com: Black Team's Recipe Book for Life and Introspection

I modified the scoring so that there weren't any ties by picking a default of V,N,U, and C. Otherwise, I would have to but up 64 more possible results.

Green: HelloQuizzy.com: WHAT MODE OF TRANSPORTATION ARE YOU?

Same as with black, I broke ties with a default of R, and P.

Unfortunately, I didn't think of a good way to break the ties for A-I-W. There are 3 possible 2 way ties in this dimension, and 1 possible 3 way tie, making 4 possible ties in this dimension.

Combining with the other 2 dimensions means 16 more results. I may work up the energy to do it, but it would be inconsistent since the other ties were broken. Right now ties along this dimension are uncategorized.

Although, if you come up with a seventh question, there won't be any ties on that dimension.

Please let me know if you want any modifications. I know the challenge is over, but now test takers from all over the world can take these tests on HelloQuizy and OKCupid.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ You're the best Ygolo :D

ygolo

My termites win
So should I modify the link in that other thread to the helloQuizzy version, or keep a link to both there?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Modify it. :) No sense in having TWO quizes.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
And the winners are . . .

Well, we can't decide between Red Team or Black Team for first place so we're issuing a tie. Therefore:

1st - Red - 7.5 points
1st - Black - 7.5 points
3rd - Green - 3

And I'll post the new challenge tomorrow when I get home from work.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:yay:

Congrats to Black :)