• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Typology Central Gauntlet 2.0 Discussion Thread

MBTI Type
INTJ
To the teams that are having problems with nonparticipating members, just wait a little while. In the first Gauntlet, my team had some of that in the beginning, but part of it is that different challenges arouse the interest of different team members. I don't think we had every team member participate in any of the challenges, but almost everyone made an overall contribution.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
To the teams that are having problems with nonparticipating members, just wait a little while. In the first Gauntlet, my team had some of that in the beginning, but part of it is that different challenges arouse the interest of different team members. I don't think we had every team member participate in any of the challenges, but almost everyone made an overall contribution.

This is true, and some weeks are busier than others for each individual team member.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Yeah, I was a little worried about starting the game during the spring break season. But then I'm a dumb ass, so I did it anyway.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats the spirit, you are a dumb ass :D. No, thats true effem. But if one of your team members tells you from the start that he will not be participating and then votes for a different team he is out definitly.

One for all and all for one !

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Ummm...
Night's name is still in BLUE even though he withdrew before the first challenge.
And since he was a traitor and voted for a different team, I think I would feel more comfortable if I didn't have to worry about him having access to the PRIVATE BLUE TEAM Gauntlet forum.

Do you think it could be arranged for him to lose his blue team status?
Go with your gut! Night was on our team last year and the camaraderie he kept trying to shove down our throats was utterly disgusting. Now I'm not usually one to blab but I was appalled at the way he kept trying to rally everyone together. And what makes him think he's better than the rest of us and take it upon himself to vote for the best team? Good riddance I say. lmao!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Go with your gut! Night was on our team last year and the camaraderie he kept trying to shove down our throats was utterly disgusting. Now I'm not usually one to blab but I was appalled at the way he kept trying to rally everyone together. And what makes him think he's better than the rest of us and take it upon himself to vote for the best team? Good riddance I say. lmao!

Your team is not our team. Maybe he wanted to score with you, our team is male. So night is out !

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I could understand this.. but there aren't a lot of people.. and EVERYONE is ALWAYS busy. If I can take 10 minutes out of my day to read, so can others.

I was specifically mentioning people refusing to participate. Edahn made a beautiful thread to let everyone know what this was all about complete with Q&A on the amount of dedication this would take, etc. I don't aim to change the teams at all. Simply knock off the dead weight and leave those participating with their shiny colorz.

But I suppose I'll be patient.. :threaten:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Your team is not our team. Maybe he wanted to score with you, our team is male. So night is out !
Does mom know she's now a dude? In any case I'm sure Night's wife will be pleased to know he doesn't bat for the other team if ya know what I mean. :newwink:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ouh my god, this way you will never start a world war....

Ok keep Night on the team, dont change it. Make love not peace !

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Ummm...
Night's name is still in BLUE even though he withdrew before the first challenge.
And since he was a traitor and voted for a different team, I think I would feel more comfortable if I didn't have to worry about him having access to the PRIVATE BLUE TEAM Gauntlet forum.

Do you think it could be arranged for him to lose his blue team status?

:wubbie:

Does mom know she's now a dude? In any case I'm sure Night's wife will be pleased to know he doesn't bat for the other team if ya know what I mean. :newwink:

We had some good times last year. Your dedication was impressive, my dear.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Well the person could at least respond by saying he/she's busy and cannot participate in that challenge. Instead there is silence. No response to PM etc. It sure doesn't seem like they're interested...

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Ok keep Night on the team, dont change it. Make love not peace !
What is the matter with you?!
He's NOT ON OUR TEAM!!
WHY SHOULD HE BE ALLOWED IN OUR PRIVATE FORUM??!!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He's NOT ON OUR TEAM!!

I can't tell if you're being serious or not :huh:

But if you check his name you'll see he's not anymore.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
He's NOT ON OUR TEAM!!
But he's sooo nice and cute too! And a moderator! Go Blue Team! :static:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I can't tell if you're being serious or not :huh:

But if you check his name you'll see he's not anymore.
You know how the INTPs say... assume I'm kidding... ?

Well, for me I'd say... assume I'm serious...
especially if I didn't use a smiley face signifying I was kidding.

Thank you to whoever removed Night's Blue Team status.