• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Typology Central Gauntlet 2.0 Discussion Thread

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
CURRENT SCORES!

Challenge 1: Public Vote

1st place (10 points) - Blue team
2nd place (5 points) - Red team
no 3rd place as only two teams met the challenge requirements

Challenge 1: Judges' Vote

1st place (10 points) - Red team
2nd place (5 points) - Blue team
No 3rd place, but 3 individual points for outstanding single photos awarded as follows:
Green team - 2
Yellow team - 1

TOTALS:

Red 15
Blue 15
Green 2
Yellow 1
Black 0

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Can we get the teams adjusted (namely sonata removed from ours)?

I know some people wanted to get into a team, and some weren't playing, but I just wanted to bump the idea.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can we get the teams adjusted (namely sonata removed from ours)?

I know some people wanted to get into a team, and some weren't playing, but I just wanted to bump the idea.

+1! New meat for the grinder, please. :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also where the hell is all this trash talk?

Forum says it's supposed to be here, see;

trashtalk.jpg

So really, do the red team intimidate you or what? You can be honest, we won’t look down on you.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know about you but I'm just here to play.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
TOTALS:

Red 15
Blue 15
Green 2
Yellow 1
Black 0

Second place! :party:
(technically? :blush:)

which pictures got the points?
I know scanty's scandalous pic had to be one of them haha

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Second place! :party:
(technically? :blush:)

which pictures got the points?
I know scanty's scandalous pic had to be one of them haha

Yep! That one, Brady on a leash, and Bougal's statue photo. There were many more excellent photos in the final analysis (we all loved INTJMom's lobster pic, for example) but we had to narrow it down to three.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Ummm...
Night's name is still in BLUE even though he withdrew before the first challenge.
And since he was a traitor and voted for a different team, I think I would feel more comfortable if I didn't have to worry about him having access to the PRIVATE BLUE TEAM Gauntlet forum.

Do you think it could be arranged for him to lose his blue team status?

Atomic Fiend

lol what do you have to fear from Night. Also those other pictures, thank god you didn't go with them.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
what pictures are you referring to?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Hm. :) I dunno if other teams are having this problem, but we have a select amount of members that seem to not be participating in the current challenge, nor did they before.. I moved for a proposition for this, but it seems other people have this same problem, so I think I'll post it here as well.

At the end of this challenge's submission, would the captains of other teams like to submit official lists of anyone who has not participated in either challenge, or has dropped out and not been removed yet, etc..

I figure if they're 'dead weight' anyways, and the teams are functioning fine without them.. the mods would only have to go through and correct this one time (theoretically) instead of every single person. That way people aren't waving other colors nor reading private threads, and the teams will feel more at ease?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Hm. :) I dunno if other teams are having this problem, but we have a select amount of members that seem to not be participating in the current challenge, nor did they before.. I moved for a proposition for this, but it seems other people have this same problem, so I think I'll post it here as well.

At the end of this challenge's submission, would the captains of other teams like to submit official lists of anyone who has not participated in either challenge, or has dropped out and not been removed yet, etc..

I figure if they're 'dead weight' anyways, and the teams are functioning fine without them.. the mods would only have to go through and correct this one time (theoretically) instead of every single person. That way people aren't waving other colors nor reading private threads, and the teams will feel more at ease?

+1 This is also a problem in red team in which we voiced.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I will let Haight give the last word on this but I think we were trying not to have too many changes this time. There are not likely to be any new additions to the teams, and since all the teams seem to be in the same boat with the non-participating members, it's a fairly even playing field.

Also there is no rule stating you have to vote for your own team. If you think another team's submission was better, by all means, vote for them. That's not traitorous.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Also I think, but am not sure, that the participating team members' votes were ignored for that poll.