• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Typology Central Gauntlet 2.0 Discussion Thread

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
To the teams that are having problems with nonparticipating members, just wait a little while. In the first Gauntlet, my team had some of that in the beginning, but part of it is that different challenges arouse the interest of different team members. I don't think we had every team member participate in any of the challenges, but almost everyone made an overall contribution.
That is what I figured would happen... for instance, last challenge, Jeffster was very sick and couldn't participate.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Thank you to whoever removed Night's Blue Team status.

You're welcome, INTJMom (thank Haight, actually).

Thank you for showing me more of who you are.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I forgive you for funneling all those secrets to the Red team, Night. I know it was pretty irresistible, with all that juicy stuff we were discussing all the time. Good luck as a civilian. I hear the pay's better anyway. :cheese:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I forgive you for funneling all those secrets to the Red team, Night. I know it was pretty irresistible, with all that juicy stuff we were discussing all the time. Good luck as a civilian. I hear the pay's better anyway. :cheese:

LIES! Do not listen to blue team's slander! Red team is superior... we don't need to listen to your driveling gossips. :cool:

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
Where are the team scores being kept? Can it be here in the first post?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
*cough* Is the gauntlet dead or something?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
where are the scores from challenge 2?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I'm busy until Wednesday. So if everyone's waiting for me, I'll pick up the ball at that time.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You know my balls, are always... not a native speaker here ! :D

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Can we lose the colours now? Please.

Falcarius does not know about you Wolfy, but he's more worried about getting a prize as the other teams seem to gave up.:steam:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Due to various requests from the userbase, I've disbanded the teams and manually reset the usergroups back to your original colors.

Everything should be okay; it's just that I had to figure out how to do it on my own, so if anyone notices any issues or hasn't been returned back to a normal color, please contact me and I'll figure out what the issue is.

Thanks!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
So, what's the real deal? :huh:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
With what?

:alttongue: The game. I mean, did Haight just decide it wasn't worth his time, or what? I mean, there's no explanation, just Jennifer saying "I've disbanded the teams."