• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GAUNTLET 2.0 - CHALLENGE 1 VOTE NOW!

Vote now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Statue:

ksljdf.jpg
This is brilliant, Bougal.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
aw i'm sad our submission doesn't count. :(
Oh well, next time we will follow the rules. :)

blue team ftw. but i would have voted black because nocap is kind of cute eating french fries.

Last edited:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If we lose by one vote, I'm pushing you off that clock! ;)

Yea, if someone screwed up ENTP style, I am gonna bring down the wraith of the heavens onto him !!!

I already can feel the ENTJ gaining power, getting stronger in me *raaaawwwwrrr* :D

B

beyondaurora

Nice double-bridge photo there Nocap.

Thanks. *curtsy*

P.S. Can someone fill me in as to why we were DQ'd? For general we-suck principles or did we not submit all the required photos? I'm lost.

P.P.S. Everyone else's teams did an AMAZING job...makes me want to try even less next time.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We didn't submit all the required photos.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We didn't miss all that much. I noticed we didn't have one of a playground. Next time you and I tag team the planning process a bit more.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Thanks. *curtsy*

P.S. Can someone fill me in as to why we were DQ'd? For general we-suck principles or did we not submit all the required photos? I'm lost.

P.P.S. Everyone else's teams did an AMAZING job...makes me want to try even less next time.
Only the Blue and Red teams got their submissions in by the deadline which was 3 PM on Sunday. :hug: Sorry.

edited to add... the black team got in on time, too.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
*mumbles* Actually...

The scheduled deadline was one thing... Blue, Red and Black team got it posted on time. Green was several hours late. Yellow was another few hours later.

The major issue was not meeting the 16 image requirements. Black and Green team combined some of the these into one image. Also Black team forgotten about the playground one altogether.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
*mumbles* Actually...

The scheduled deadline was one thing... Blue, Red and Black team got it posted on time. Green was several hours late. Yellow was another few hours later.
Sorry. Mea culpa.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Had some great pics in there Bougal and yellow team :nice:

ETA: Fixed

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thank you, but it was just me. The dead line snuck up on them, but you can't blame them all for being Ps, can you?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea, thats the entj spirit or was it estj spirit :D :banned:

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
;) No fooling you, is there? I have been an ISFJ all along you know.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not sure if it is okay for me to post here despite not being part of the whole deal.

I enjoyed the red team's submission the most, its creative and funny and just really well made.
And Bougal's pictures were lovely too.

I really like this one. :)

Not to forget the green team of course. And, well they were all good, but red was brilliant.

B

beyondaurora

Very nice, Red and Blue.

Red's submission was indeed brilliant. My only disappointment was that they spelled 'disappointment' incorrectly (I'm a secretary...I can't help it). :yes:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Not sure if it is okay for me to post here despite not being part of the whole deal.
Of course you are! The voting is also public. You can vote for us next time too... :yes:

Very nice, Red and Blue.

Red's submission was indeed brilliant. My only disappointment was that they spelled 'disappointment' incorrectly (I'm a secretary...I can't help it). :yes:

Oopsie... I blame the graphics program for not having a spellchecker! :D

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Aw, piss! I should have voted earlier! Red would have gotten my vote. It was the most creative and best-formatted. But I was tempted to vote for black just because I like the visit to McDonald's. INTJMom's and Kyuuei's acrobatics are great! Nice seeing all the members' faces (Wolfy, Ten, Scanty, Trin, etc). I think the nicest thing about it is that we get a peek into their lives. :)

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Red really was amazing. When will we know the winner? *cough* red *cough*