• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GAUNTLET 2.0 - CHALLENGE 1 VOTE NOW!

Vote now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I generally don't bother with the gauntlet at all, but I must say that Red submitted one of the best things I've ever seen on this forum.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I enjoyed the red team's submission the most, its creative and funny and just really well made.

And, well they were all good, but red was brilliant.

Red's submission was indeed brilliant.

Aw, piss! I should have voted earlier! Red would have gotten my vote. It was the most creative and best-formatted.

I generally don't bother with the gauntlet at all, but I must say that Red submitted one of the best things I've ever seen on this forum.

Thanks for your kind words *mutter, mutter, points to where the voting option would have been, grumble, grumble*

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I thought we'd have heard the results of Challenge One by now.

Does Challenge Two start today or tomorrow?

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
With the deadline being 4/5/09 by 3PM EST, and a three day break after, I was thinking it (Challenge 2) was going to have started yesterday, 4/8/09 by 3PM.

I am sure I am being too technical about it, but it would be good to hear a yay or nay as to what's up.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
With the deadline being 4/5/09 by 3PM EST, and a three day break after, I was thinking it (Challenge 2) was going to have started yesterday, 4/8/09 by 3PM.

I am sure I am being too technical about it, but it would be good to hear a yay or nay as to what's up.
Ah. I didn't actually do the math, but now that you put it out like that,
it's no wonder I was beginning to think something was amiss.

I agree that the Red team packaged their presentation really well.

Last edited:

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj

Yay?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ :steam: Well see if I vote blue again INTJmom as little faith as you have in us!!

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Is it too much to ask for the judges results? :alttongue:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
We're working on it!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
JUDGES VOTING RESULTS!

1st place: Red
2nd place: Blue

We decided to distribute the three 3rd place points to three outstanding individual photos, regardless of whether the entire entry met challenge requirements.

1: Yellow team's statue
2: Green team's pet in public
3: Green team's scandalous purchase

Which means (and I will update the general discussion thread with this info as well) that red team will receive 10 judge points, blue team 5, green team 2, and yellow team 1. Totaled with the public vote points makes red and blue tied with 15 points, green with 2, yellow with 1, and black with 0. This could turn around completely with the next challenge!

Great stuff, guys. I really enjoyed all of the entries.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yaye. Congrats Red. :)

and yaye to me for my awesome pictures.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Wait, according to you am I an ISFJ or an ESTJ? You know, if you are going to question my typing you should classify the tid-bits that seem out of character for some form of stability in your hostility. :yes:

Enjoy sleeping.