• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GAUNTLET 2.0 - CHALLENGE 1 VOTE NOW!

Vote now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:cheers: Cheers Halla!
May the best team (RED) win!

Cheers to you Brother Wolfy! :cheers: Thank you so much for going all out as you did!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That's sad you did count the green and black team out. Technically the red teams submission was a corruption of challenge too, cause they made a photo track, what was not asked for.

I think you shouldnt be so rigid about it, its meant to be fun in the end, isnt it ?

But since this is my first time on the challenge, I dont want to rant right now. Maybe just the thing, in the future you can give points for the teams concerning several categories and teams that didnt meet all the reqs get minus points, instead.

What you think ?

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Maybe so but at least you didn't try and fail, that honour has been reserved for the black and blue teams (and green if their submission is accepted). So keep your yellow chins up :)

/arrogance.

If you have something, post it so we can at least see what could've been.

Typical SJ:

ESTj

FH000009.jpg

Typical SP:

Both very ESTP

zdhfsdkf.jpg

oaasojf.jpg

Typical NF:

(Taken in November as a Photo assignment. Is it ok?) INFP

8437894768946894379844382094234.jpg

Typical NT:

(Taken in January if it is ok.) -NTj

MockTrial2-26-07031.jpg

INTJ

DSC04648.jpg

Someone hating life/ NF :) : INFP

klsjdf.jpg

Bridge:

(Taken friday when I went to the beach if it works.)

Beach3-27-09008.jpg

Statue:

ksljdf.jpg

lljgkdf.jpg

Food:

sdljdf.jpg

Park:

DSC04633.jpg

DSC04628.jpg

Fountian:

odsjg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

More from me:

typical NT:

INTJ

jksjfk.jpg

typical SJ:

very ESFJ

hjshf.jpg

typical NF:

Short = ENFP Taller = ENFJ
jdsjdklfj.jpg

local food:

frozen yogurt shop that is owned by a friend's parents.
hskflh.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
That's sad you did count the green and black team out. Technically the red teams submission was a corruption of challenge too, cause they made a photo track, what was not asked for.

I think you shouldnt be so rigid about it, its meant to be fun in the end, isnt it ?

But since this is my first time on the challenge, I dont want to rant right now. Maybe just the thing, in the future you can give points for the teams concerning several categories and teams that didnt meet all the reqs get minus points, instead.

What you think ?

From 3/29:

A couple of clarifications:

You need to turn in a total of 16 photos, one for each scavenger hunt item. Submissions with fewer than 16 items won't meet the challenge requirements.

It's not that hard to take 16 photos between 7 or 8 people over the course of a week. I don't think we're being hardasses to count only those who actually did what was asked. I see no reason why Red's captioning the photos would be a problem in any way as it doesn't cause them not to meet the challenge requirements.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Please forgive me, my lady.

Red Team's dialog boxes took me by surprise. I'm a sucker for creative organization.
Yeah.
They obviously understood the goal better than we did.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
From 3/29:

It's not that hard to take 16 photos between 7 or 8 people over the course of a week. I don't think we're being hardasses to count only those who actually did what was asked. I see no reason why Red's captioning the photos would be a problem in any way as it doesn't cause them not to meet the challenge requirements.

Ok, I can live with that. I see that the problem is, you need to set the rules somewhere, so that it works at all. Otherwise judging the submissions would be left open to too much interpretation ^^

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I really loved some of the Green and Black team's photos. (And the Yellow- thanks for posting those!) That one of Scantilyclad at Wal-Mart was brilliant. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
No, I'm not, which should have been evident by the winking smiley face at the end of my comment.

By the way, your grammar is terrible:

(1) Please capitalize the first letter of each sentence.
(2) Don't forget to use a question mark when posting an interrogative sentence.

Thanks anyway for your input.

:happy:

May the best team (RED) win!

:cheers:
0k will du nex time i pos 2 u it be purfect grammer

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
No, I'm not, which should have been evident by the winking smiley face at the end of my comment.

By the way, your grammar is terrible:

(1) Please capitalize the first letter of each sentence.
(2) Don't forget to use a question mark when posting an interrogative sentence.

No silly, her writing is a pasquinade of the fact she is a secret José Saramago impersonator, so secret in fact she most likely does not even know it herself. For what it is worth, one can get a Noble Prize for worse grammar than prplchknz; just as anyone who has read Saramago's books would know.:newwink:

Both Saramago and prplchknz rock despite their own unique silliness.:yes:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Is the public voting thing going to change some? I personally don't think it's fair for me to vote for my own team... It defeats purpose of a vote...

Thoughts on submissions:
NT/NF/SP/SJ: I like the Green team's the best. A creative interpretation. Black team's combination photo was quite tongue-in-cheek. :alttongue:

Playground: Have to say Blue team's the best. I can't believe INTJMom did that! Not sure where black team's picture went...

Bridge/Arch: Black team for creativity and the overall theme of MacDonald-land. Kyuuei's arch is impressive too. :yes:

Pet: Have to be Green team's. Brady's cute on a doggy leach.

Purchase: *cough* green team again.

Statue: Yellow team's. Very cute :)

Overall: I think I'll go for black team's theme with MacDonald-land.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
That was the idea behind having a set of "official" judges (me, Haight, FMW, SilentlyHonest, and Tallulah). So if you think your team did the best job or just want to vote for your homies, then go ahead and vote for them. We are impartial and will award points to the teams we think provide the highest quality submissions.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouh she said quality that has to be in favour for the drunken team :D

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Is the public voting thing going to change some? I personally don't think it's fair for me to vote for my own team... It defeats purpose of a vote...

... Playground: Have to say Blue team's the best. I can't believe INTJMom did that!
Could not agree more about the voting thing and INTJmom picture.

P.S Why did you not let us post that picture of you as the brain's clerical assistant? :rolleyes:

wolfy

awsm
Of the other teams I really liked yellow teams entry. Some really nice pictures in there.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Please forgive me, my lady.

Red Team's dialog boxes took me by surprise. I'm a sucker for creative organization.

If we lose by one vote, I'm pushing you off that clock! ;)

Oh, and Bougal = :wubbie: