• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is The Gauntlet? (4 n00bs)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
"Every now and again, there comes a time when a man or a woman must accept the challenge which shall make or break them. Yes.. even in your cosy little world of Jungian theory, you cannot escape such a destiny. Humans were bred for battle. Don't believe me? Watch Gladiator, fool.

You have entered an arena which shall determine the fate of the brave: The Gauntlet. What the fuck is a gauntlet? Isn't that some lame show on MTV? Short answer: Die in a fire if you said yes. Long answer: A gauntlet is an open challenge as to combat. That means it's going to get brutal." ~disregard

The last Gauntlet we had was extremely fun, especially because my team won.

Right now, if you want to play, you MUST SIGN UP HERE by voting in the poll. The deadline to sign up is Friday the 13th. If you don't sign up, you may not be able to play later, so sign up, okay!? We'll pick teams and publish a list, and then the shit-talking will start by the losers. Then the madmins will inform you of the general rules and the first challenge. You'll have some time to complete the challenge, then a break, and then we'll move on. SOME PEOPLE WILL DIE. Some will receive a prize; I am not the prize.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Is this the "Four N00b Gauntlet?"

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Stupid qestion

How much time daily you need for this, if you are doing "your job"?

I know that there are many possible roles and challanges but I am looking for very simplified answer.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Stupid qestion

How much time daily you need for this, if you are doing "your job"?

I know that there are many possible roles and challanges but I am looking for very simplified answer.

If you're trying to win...lots. I put in at least two hours a day every day for it.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, it's totally time-consuming, hence my not doing it this go-round.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
If you're trying to win...lots. I put in at least two hours a day every day for it.

I wasn't working at that time, so most days I put in more. But it was always at least two. It's pretty consuming.

How many all-nighters did you pull? I had a really cooperative team, so I only did 3.

Yeah, it's totally time-consuming, hence my not doing it this go-round.

:ninja:

Well, that settles my vote.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ya’ll scared off the newbs :steam:

Stop being so goddamn honest would ya!

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It was time consuming, but it wasn't THAT bad, especially if everyone is helping and doing their part. I had time to do it and i was working and caring for a toddler, so you could probably do it too. We just needed a longer break between challenges for rest. I had fun and it was rewarding, i think more noobs should sign up.:yes:

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I still don't get what this is. Does it include a political debate?

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
yeah i still dont get what you do either.... it sounds like an internet scavenger hunt or something

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx