• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gauntlet Season 2 (SIGN UP HERE!!!)

• Total voters

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
So we need a replacement for bluebell. Or we can just ignore her request and expect her to participate during challenge three or so.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
So we need a replacement for bluebell. Or we can just ignore her request and expect her to participate during challenge three or so.

That could work, assuming I'm organised enough to get teh interwebz connected in my new place by then.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'll be withdrawing as well.
I want to focus more on stuff in real life.

Basically, I don't want to give whatever team I'm on only 10% of my effort and focus.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
When are we going to start? At the rate this is going... half the people are going to drop out. :dry:

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
That could work, assuming I'm organised enough to get teh interwebz connected in my new place by then.

Bleah. It's kinda looking like I'm most likely going to be on dialup unless there's an option that hasn't occurred to me yet. :mad:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bleah. It's kinda looking like I'm most likely going to be on dialup unless there's an option that hasn't occurred to me yet. :mad:

Does that technology still exist :huh: Sucky!

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Does that technology still exist :huh: Sucky!

Apparently so. I wanted to do wireless broadband but the reviews are hell dodgy (plus I asked around at work) so I'm kinda reluctant. ADSL *might* be a possibility but not sure if it's available on month by month. Cable is available but will probably require a $$$ installation and landlord approval.

I'm hoping that my new next door neighbours have solved the problem, otherwise it's looking like dialup.

Fucking annoying. :steam:

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Alright, I'm going to start drawing the teams, modifying the unsergroups permissions for the players, and I'll put the first challenge out today. Although, this work will be entwined with me doing the laundry, letting new folks onto the site, writing a piece for the site, drinking coffee, playing poker, and watching all the shows we DVR'd throughout the week.

So it's going to take a while, basically. But I'm out of here at 3pm today. Which means I hope to finish by then.

In the mean time, if anyone else wants to sign up, you have an hour to inform me.