• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

prpl engages in possible cannabalism

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
today I ate only one actually meal, but it was healthy so there's that. Consumed entirely too much caffiene, you know how that goes and the table snows. such is life.

so today I had coffee, then I had a chicken caesar wrap,water,and a fruit cup,then a redbull,chips,then an iced coffee with cream and sugar and 2 donuts. so not spectacular but not horrible either.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I tried to eat the normal amount today and my organs hurted and i puked.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so my observation is I do better with high protein low salt low dairy diet and it's not that i've eliminated salt I just have never added salt to the final product when cooking. it's just eating mostly protein, not a lot of salt, and not a lot of dairy I don't feel sick. When I was eating a high carb,high salt,high dairy diet I constantly felt sick and nauseas and was getting really bad headaches. now I still get nauseas and slight head aches on occasion, but not to the extent i had been. I do eat carbs, and sour cream and yogurt and cheese but not a lot of it. So I think beyond the occasional piece of pizza or the occasional toasted almond coconut iced coffee with cream and liquid sugar I'm going to eat more protein. I actually get more energy from protein, like I don't know if it's actually more or if it lasts longer and there's not crash that i get from carbs. I don't think my diet would necessarily work for other people (and I don't mean diet as in i'm going to do this for a little while then stop, I mean diet as in this is what I plan on doing for the rest of my life). I just feel better eating more protein.

Plus never been a big fan of bread.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Protein is good stuff. Glad you're getting more of it! Carbs are good stuff too but most people don't have to try to get enough of them.

I don't think there's anything wrong with dairy for most people but it's not by any means an essential, necessary food- so if you feel better with less of it and don't miss it, eat what makes you feel good.