• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Qlip's last 15.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
About 15 years ago I was at 235 lbs, 10 years ago I was 190, 5 I was 180 and now I'm at 164. How's that for a long term trend, take that naysayers! I estimate I have maybe 15 lbs of deadweight on me and I'm committed to losing 10 of them, I'm guessing the last 5 will be exponentially harder.

My plan? I don't really know, gotta figure that out soon. I just went Vegetarian, so I'm getting used to the diet and trying to avoid Vegetarian no-nos, like being a Breaditarian or a Cheesitarian.

My other goals are to be able to do 100 pushups and 100 sit-ups. I just verified right now that I can do 30 and 40. It shouldn't be a problem reaching my goal if I just stick to a plan. For the Pushups I'm following the schedule here: onehundredpushups.com. I think I'm just going to do a mess of sit-ups and not worry about a schedule, it's always the pushups that kick my ass.

I may post daily here to keep my awareness up.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good luck, Qlip!

When it comes to changing your diet, focusing on just being a healthy vegetarian is a good start. Adjusting your diet a bit later makes a whole lot of sense to me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=4722]Udog[/MENTION]. Thanks!

Nothing major to report today. I did my pushups test yesterday and a general light workout, so I'm resting today. I did walk over 2 miles today, but that's how I get to work, so that's a 5 day a week thing.

Oh, another thing I did is made some steel cut oats in my rice cooker. That is fucking amazing. I'm oatmeal crazy, I always have been, I'm an oatmeal zealot. On top of doing steel cut, I tried out coconut butter in it as well as cranberries and walnuts. Then I rolled around on the floor in bliss.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Checking in today because I said I would, not because I did anything I'm proud of. I'm SUPPOSED to do the pushup challenge, but instead I ended up meeting a new friend at a bar instead. Friends > working out. No regerets. I'll start tomorrow.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, did my little workout. Started on day one of my push-up challenge. I filled in some of my workout with some basic Hapkido punching and kicking, because punching and kicking are fun, and perhaps eventually practical.

I ate too much today. But some of that was some delicious Thai food, so good... Green curry & tofu, potato and coconut samosas, spring rolls. With the delicious sauce of being paid for by my boss. Yum.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh, I forgot how much I hate to obligatorily blog stuff. I've generally ate well. Did Nothing on Friday, did my workout yesterday. And walked 8 miles today.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did my workout yesterday. I feel like I've been eating too much, but it's all relatively healthy. I never know. I also feel like I've been eating too much over the past few months, but I have been slowly dropping weight. I wonder if my instincts are out of tune on this one.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As long as you are dropping weight and feeling good, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Are you drinking water, or eating lots of veggies, fruits, or beans? Those can make you feel full even when the calorie count is reasonable...

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=4722]Udog[/MENTION] Yep, maybe not enough water, but most of my food intake is pretty healthy. When I go on a bad slant, it's usually a lot of non-sugary breakfast cereal. Or oatmeal, I'm an oatmeal fiend.

I did my workout yesterday. I did have a giant slice of pizza for supper along with whiskey double and a beer. It was a rough day at work.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm supposed to do my workout today, but it's just not going to happen. I bought a bike and I kind of went crazy going around town. I walked 2 miles to buy it. Then rode 3 miles and back to Berkeley for no particular reason. Then I did another 3 miles shopping. FREEDOM. I missed having a bike.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm supposed to do my workout today, but it's just not going to happen. I bought a bike and I kind of went crazy going around town. I walked 2 miles to buy it. Then rode 3 miles and back to Berkeley for no particular reason. Then I did another 3 miles shopping. FREEDOM. I missed having a bike.

:laugh: Sounds like you didn't need to do it today anyways! lol ;)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's awesome. I need to start riding my bike again... I enjoyed it for the month that I was using it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since the weekend before last, I've been in a funk. It hasn't been a binge funk or a downward spiral funk, so it's not been all that bad. But, in a small bright spot I got the final piece in my biking outfit, a headlight for evening bike rides. I did 8.6 miles today at 11.4 mph, according to my bike app. Thought I was going to throw up at the end of the last hill, I haven't done hills for a while, not used to it.