• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Getting "The Great One" back in sexy shape

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't quite understand how you can gag without having anything put in or over your mouth.

don't you mean wheeze?

EDIT: maybe you mean this:

To cause to choke, retch, or undergo a regurgitative spasm

holy crap! it doesn't sound normal.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't quite understand how you can gag without having anything put in or over your mouth.

don't you mean wheeze?

EDIT: maybe you mean this:

holy crap! it doesn't sound normal.

I've had this problem for 5 years now. Some ungodly stressful things happened to me back in 2007. These things were so stressful and awful that I've literally gone to psychologists who have been in the game for years and told them my story, and their jaws literally dropped: they were in shock about what happened to me. I believe I may have some type of hianal hernia or something else. Anyway, when I really push it to the limit and exercise anerobically, I gag uncontrollably: I have talked to MD's about this, a professor of mine with a PH. D in biology, and even recently an INFJ mid-wife, and no one can figure out my problem or why I am doing this. I can't afford good medical insurance, and what I really need is an upper GI that costs a couple grand without insurance. I can't afford that kind of money. Therefore, I am trying my damndest to figure out the solution to the problem myself.

Anyway, on a happier note:

I went out yesterday and bought a watch that measures my heart rate, and the amount of calories that I burn. Today I went out and killed it on the track. I gagged really awfully, and I even threw up a little but I still accomplished my mission. Also, when I ran, I managed to burn 1000 calories today. I'm going to figure out a way (within my limits) that I can push my workouts to the limit and burn more and more calories with each session. I'm also managing my diet, only drinking water and Gatorade, and eating healthy meals.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Okay so I may have figured out how to temporarily solve my gagging problem. There is this throat spray that they make called, "Comfortably numb" throat spray. The spray is made in order to help people to suppress a gag-reflex. However, I'm entertained as hell by this throat spray because most people don't use it for the purposes that I would be using it for. Lol, most people use it because they can't perform "oral sex" on their partner without gagging. So now when I'm calling around asking about this stuff, everyone automatically thinks that I'm gay. LMFAO!

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's okay mate, I used to buy poppers just to inhale for shits and giggles. I never used it for sexual purposes.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Damn I haven't posted in this thread in a while. Anyway, I'm now jogging on a regular basis. I have dropped a small amount of weight but not an amazing amount. The good news however, is that I am slowly getting into better and better physical shape. I can now jog for about 5 minutes straight. I know that doesn't sound like a major accomplishment but a month ago, I couldn't even walk down the street without huffing and puffing.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm now jogging with an ISFP friend of mine on a regular basis. He forces me to push it to the limit because he is in much better shape than me. When I go out with him, I burn about 1500 calories! I'm definitely losing weight!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
[YOUTUBE="8MzzLsJEzR8"]Horse Riding Fitness Ace Power![/YOUTUBE]

Try this.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[YOUTUBE="8MzzLsJEzR8"]Horse Riding Fitness Ace Power![/YOUTUBE]

Try this.

LMAO. Let's definitely not going to happen, but thanks for the advice anyway. Getting back on subject here, I just went running with my ISFP and ENTP friend yesterday. I don't know how long I'm going to keep running with them though because they are 3 times faster than me. I can burn about 800 calories and then I'm done man. After that, I am just too tired to work out anymore. However, they make me push it and burn about 1500 calories each time we go out. I'm not sure if this is good or bad though, because many times I find myself with rubbery legs and can barely stand up. I don't want to push it too far and just collapse and hurt myself.