• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Getting Disco back in fighting shape

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's ok, just remember that you don't get off the hook that easy! Remember a few days off is ok here and there, but don't let it throw you off your path!

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I certainly have strong Se, but I have no idea what a head fix is.

Everyone has an enneagram tritype and there are 3 main centers of the enneagram...The heart fix (Type 2, 3, and 4), the head fix (5, 6, 7), and the gut fix (8, 9, and 1). So everyone will have an enneagram type from each of these centers. We already know that your main type is 8w9, so then that leaves your heart and gut fixes that you have yet to figure out. Now personally from observing you, I believe your heart fix to be 3w4 because of your posts, but you really have to figure that out yourself. The last fix that you need to figure out is your head type. To me, it would make sense that your head fix would be type 7 because you seem to not be as focused as most ENTJ's and you seem have very strong Se (very 7ish).

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Everyone has an enneagram tritype and there are 3 main centers of the enneagram...The heart fix (Type 2, 3, and 4), the head fix (5, 6, 7), and the gut fix (8, 9, and 1). So everyone will have an enneagram type from each of these centers. We already know that your main type is 8w9, so then that leaves your heart and gut fixes that you have yet to figure out. Now personally from observing you, I believe your heart fix to be 3w4 because of your posts, but you really have to figure that out yourself. The last fix that you need to figure out is your head type. To me, it would make sense that your head fix would be type 7 because you seem to not be as focused as most ENTJ's and you seem have very strong Se (very 7ish).

That all sounds pretty good.

But, I would argue that I'm not as detail oriented as many ENTJ's as opposed to not as focused. I'm a big picture thinker in the extreme and have a tendency to not enjoy getting into the details.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
That all sounds pretty good.

But, I would argue that I'm not as detail oriented as many ENTJ's as opposed to not as focused. I'm a big picture thinker in the extreme and have a tendency to not enjoy getting into the details.

Really? That sounds VERY strange considering that you are an ENTJ with strong Se. Not only is Te a very detail oriented function, but Se is as well.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
ENTJ's are big picture thinkers by nature.

True. Plus I was just reading up a bit on the ENTJ personality and it seems that many can hate routine, detail oriented tasks. The only odd thing is that when Se is well developed they are usually quite good with details. That puzzles me.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
True. Plus I was just reading up a bit on the ENTJ personality and it seems that many can hate routine, detail oriented tasks. The only odd thing is that when Se is well developed they are usually quite good with details. That puzzles me.

Well maybe my Se isn't as developed as you may think.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Well maybe my Se isn't as developed as you may think.

Maybe not. That would make sense. Se has so many different factors: a crystal-clear awareness of one's surroundings, being able to take action in the present moment, strong attention to detail, etc.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Maybe not. That would make sense. Se has so many different factors: a crystal-clear awareness of one's surroundings, being able to take action in the present moment, strong attention to detail, etc.

I'm good at sports, and am pretty aware of my physical environment, but I'm not detail oriented, and it takes me a little longer to take action.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm good at sports, and am pretty aware of my physical environment, but I'm not detail oriented, and it takes me a little longer to take action.

So yeah, like I thought: You have probably developed the "strong awareness of your surroundings" and "taking action in the present moment" part of Se, but just not the detail-oriented part yet. That's good though, at least you have a good awareness of what's going on around you, I miss 90% of what's going on around me, lmao! My father calls me, "Mr. Magoo" because my awareness of my outer surroundings is so poor.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I haven't been on the bike in days.

I got too busy late last week to have the time.

And also my quads were sore as hell monday morning, but I haven't exercised for a while and there's no reason they should be sore.

Unless they're still healing from when I got rhabdo a month ago.

They're still sore even as I'm writing this.

MXZCCT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Not sure if this suggestion has been mentioned before, but a good way to keep up on cardio to give your legs a break is to swim. Lots and lots of swimming.
As with anything, proper technique goes a long way.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Ended up having a relapse with my legs.

I didn't have to go to the hospital, but when I got home from seeing Batman on Saturday night, my piss looked like sweet tea, meaning I've re fucked up my legs a little, and shit had gotten into my bloodstream/kidneys/pee again.

I've been limping since last Monday, hopefully that goes away again soon.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ended up having a relapse with my legs.

I didn't have to go to the hospital, but when I got home from seeing Batman on Saturday night, my piss looked like sweet tea, meaning I've re fucked up my legs a little, and shit had gotten into my bloodstream/kidneys/pee again.

I've been limping since last Monday, hopefully that goes away again soon.

So how much weight have you lost now? I've lost about 20 pounds.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Don't know, I've been trying to stay off my feet as much as possible.

I'm probably hovering around 225 still.

You've certainly lost more than I have.

I started off at like 252. Now I am at about 220-225 as well. I think you just push your workouts to hard man. You have to know when to quit, ya know?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I started off at like 252. Now I am at about 220-225 as well. I think you just push your workouts to hard man. You have to know when to quit, ya know?

Not knowing when to quit is one of my many flaws. :cheers:

But yea, I'm going to try to make sure I heal up completely before doing anything again.