• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Getting Disco back in fighting shape

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I've been shadow boxing a little in my mirror in the bathroom from time to time.

Not enough room to kick. :dry:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Note to self

When I move to my next place, I'm getting:

HB6-U-2.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
for how long did you box? you did`nt reward yourself with a beer or something grossely sweet or fattening did you?

I just go for a minute or so every time I walk past it.

Nothing too strenuous.

Just elevate the heart rate a little.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you need to eat more than you listed. Put some more fiber in there, throw in a salad at lunch and another at dinner, and some wholesome snacks. I think possibly if you eat more, you won't stave and then binge out of desperation from the starving.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I think you need to eat more than you listed. Put some more fiber in there, throw in a salad at lunch and another at dinner, and some wholesome snacks. I think possibly if you eat more, you won't stave and then binge out of desperation from the starving.

That probably is whats happening.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
About to head out for my daily ride.

I changed the route, there's a bridge at the beginning now.

About the same distance though.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I got ISTP, but I feel like I kinda guessed on a lot of the questions.

I did get pretty high Se, Te, and strangely Ti, but I know for a fact that I'm not really that detail oriented.

Maybe I need to take a different test, or take that one again.

How were your Ne and Ni? If you are ENTJ, you should use boatloads of Ni.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION]

That also sucks that you didn't post you exact cognitive functions in a list, because that way I could break them down and analyze them and figure out how they all fit together

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
How were your Ne and Ni? If you are ENTJ, you should use boatloads of Ni.

Ni Was high, Ne is was low.

I hit the wall today.

Since I was taking a new route that I'd never taken today, I took it a little easier and kind of explored a little.

I beasted the bridge at the beginning, and I was feeling good when I was on my way back, so I decided to take the bridge going the other way.

I didn't realize how hard the wind was blowing against me, and the bridge is steeper on this side, before I got to the top I overheated and puked.

Oh well at least I know I was pushing my limits. :D

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ni Was high, Ne is was low.

Good. So if Te, Ni, Ti, and Se were all high, that would mean that you are either an ISTP with a well developed Ni, and have somehow developed Te, OR you are an ENTJ, with a well developed Se and somehow you developed Ti. So judging by all the information you have given, you hobbies, and instinctual variants, I'm assuming you would come off very much like Michael Weston from "Burn Notice".

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm def not introverted.

I'm energized by hanging with others.

Well, I know one really quick way to tell: How do you make decisions? ENTJ's don't spend much time contemplating options and are more results oriented. Ti is much more speculative and tries to make all the pieces fit together perfectly, they can take forever to make a decision. I find often times ENTJ's will even be angered at people that take forever to make a decision.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I decide fast, surprisingly so.

I hate waiting for others to get all the specifics precisely the way they want them, the only thing that concerns me is the path of least resistance that gets me where I want to be as quickly as possible.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I decide fast, surprisingly so.

I hate waiting for others to get all the specifics precisely the way they want them, the only thing that concerns me is the path of least resistance that gets me where I want to be as quickly as possible.

In that case sir, you are indeed ENTJ. You have successfully typed yourself correctly!