• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wolfy's Training Log

wolfy

awsm
This is where I will post workout stuff.

I thought of some goals today. I think it was ten plus thirty minute sessions a week and upper body photos. I can't remember and I think I lost the piece of paper. I'm pretty sure that was it.

Goals. Performance goals will probably be 3+ 30min+ weight training sessions not including lessons I give. 3+ 30min cardio/metabolic training sessions including lessons I give. And 3 30min+ stretch sessions a week. My outcome goals will probably be better defined abs and increased flexibility and some strength goals.

I suppose it'd be good to get used to posting workouts.

Yesterday I lifted for about an hour. Worked up to five reps in squat, bench, deadlift and overhead press that took thirty minutes. Did a thirty minute ab session. The abs was choreography practice as well as training. I also gave a thirty minute pump lesson. Today I am stretching thirty minutes.

So that is two thirty minute lifting sessions, one metabolic training session and one stretch session.

I've done one extra stretch since then.

wolfy

awsm
Good show, mate. :cheers:

Cheers.

I did thirty minutes of weights today. Just some arm and shoulder stuff. I also gave a stretch lesson, it's for shoulder stiffness... getting popular with the daytime members. I also gave another lesson which is a mix of cardio and body weight exercises, you know... running around and doing push ups and stuff like that.

wolfy

awsm
Gave a thirty minute pump lesson. I'll tell you something, it's much harder to talk and exercise. Going for a two hour workshop tomorrow to learn some new choreography.

Been keeping carbs low in the evening as well.

wolfy

awsm
Did a two hour workshop, an hour of training in pump. Only had a few hours sleep so I am pretty fried. I really like this album at the moment and it fits...

[YOUTUBE="RFsOwnZkIm8"]Dr Alibi[/YOUTUBE]

wolfy

awsm
I gave two lessons. One was a thirty minute pump lesson. Pump is doing weights choreographed to music. The main goal is raising your metabolism. I also gave a thirty minute core lesson, that was more fun because I designed the choreography.

I'm still a bit rough around the edges with these classes but they're fun to do.

wolfy

awsm
Pictures.

DSCN3575Small.jpg

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On behalf of everyone except halla: We are shamed =/

wolfy

awsm
Thanks, Kasper. I want to lean out a bit more, really define my abs. Someone I work with was sick so I ended up taking her class for her. Another 45min pump class, and I have one more 30min one in the morning. It's fun but I am getting pretty buggered.

I need to stretch.

More people should post in here. If only so I can find it easier in my usercp.

wolfy

awsm
I just had this delicious chicken eggplant saute. That is all I will have before bed, apart from a couple of drinks. Spirits.

wolfy

awsm
I did 30 minutes of bodyweight training. 100 push ups, sit ups and some rear raises.

So far this week I have done...
30 minutes of weights.
2 and a half hours of pump classes
30 minutes torso training.

I think I need to fit in a stretch.

wolfy

awsm
I did 30 minutes of bodyweight training. 100 push ups, sit ups and some rear raises.

So far this week I have done...
30 minutes of weights.
2 and a half hours of pump classes
30 minutes torso training.

I think I need to fit in a stretch.

I did another 30 minutes of weights, just bodyweight stuff. Did some stretching too. I'm a bit tired so am taking it easy, most of my time is taken up training to music so I can learn the moves.

I ate a bit of crap this morning, ice creams and chocolate. I've been pretty strict at night, no carbs before bed. Usually my last carbs will be 5 to 6 hours before bed and sometimes longer than that.

wolfy

awsm
Wolfy why the no carbs before bed? I've seen this elsewhere too...

It helps to keep overall carb intake down, you don't need them because you're just going to sleep. I keep my morning carbs low too actually. Just a few pieces of fruit and eggs. The biggest carb meal is lunch. I tend to try and match carbs to my activity level/ schedule. I lean out pretty quickly if I watch carbs.

I did all my training last week. This week I have been to the gym once and have given one lesson.

gromit

likes this
It helps to keep overall carb intake down, you don't need them because you're just going to sleep. I keep my morning carbs low too actually. Just a few pieces of fruit and eggs. The biggest carb meal is lunch. I tend to try and match carbs to my activity level/ schedule. I lean out pretty quickly if I watch carbs.

Oh cool good to know. My food goal is basically to limit refined carbs to one treat after dinner (anything else must be whole grain, like oats or something), but maybe I will say a treat after dinner OR lunch...

wolfy

awsm
Did some squats today. Worked up to a five rep max and then dropped the weight and did five sets of ten. Was thirty six degrees in the gym, hot today for this time of year.

I'm going to do some leg curls later at the gym I work at. It's air conditioned.

Last edited: