• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge & Soirée

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Thought this link was funny:

http://www.retronaut.co/2011/11/vintage-weight-gain-ads/

"Fortified Yeast" aka "Brewer's Yeast" was sold as a supplement to gain weight in the 50s or so when malnutrition was wide spread. Now vegans use it for a similar reason 'nutritional value'.

I guess if we lived like we had to rely on victory gardens for food we'd have the problem that the girls in the ads share of being "too skinny" and pondering how to gain weight and look attractive.

har har har

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
Although I've been gone from here for a month and didn't report anything, I did do all my exercises except for one day during Thanksgiving week. So 2/13 cheats. Luckily this week is done number-wise although I plan on doing more Friday and Saturday. The better news is that Christmas break may not be as bad as I thought it would be.

The bad news is that I fail at eating more and should start counting calories. If I do this in the future, I need to start a diet thread.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
If you're still doing this, you should post an update. Since Zoom isn't keeping track, I'm going to be checking through to see who all hasn't posted in here in over a month a de-green them.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used up all my cheats so I'm out of the contest, but have started up a solid exercise routine again. This week was 2x tennis and 4 workouts: Legs, back + bi, chest + tri, and shoulders.

The trick was to hold myself accountable to a friend, who gets to force me to do a punishment if I don't workout 4x and do one cardio based activity. Possible punishments include: donating $50.00 to an organization I don't like, riding the mechanical bull at peak hours at a country music bar I dislike, getting a buzz cut (as a repeat offender punishment), etc. When I have to choose between hitting the gym for an hour vs any of those things the choice gets a lot easier. :D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been terrible and not posting. I have indeed been keeping up with exercising- especially in the form of lugging around heavy boxes. After the first day, I had pain in my body that lasted for days.

Back to trying to do sit ups. I've done them...2/3 days, but sadly, I can't always because there isn't always room to do it. :sadbanana:

So I have to take what I can get.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Please don't de-green me. I have been reading new posts
and I am about to start exercising again.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
If you're still doing this, you should post an update. Since Zoom isn't keeping track, I'm going to be checking through to see who all hasn't posted in here in over a month a de-green them.

I want to be purple. :D

wolfy

awsm

You can degreen me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
degreen me! I requested this more than a month ago.

Actually, I'm pretty much doing my stuff, but refusing to report.

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
4/3 last week.
2/3 so far this week. 0/3 next week, unless I can figure out something I can do while on winter break. So 6/13 cheats used unless otherwise noted in my next post here. I will not have internet until I come back on the Second of January. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Good luck exercising.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I had taken a break because I was having a life crisis, but I am ready to start again.

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
Is there even a contest any more?

Considering that since the First of December, only [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] and I have posted any workout schedules in this thread and the fact that [MENTION=6276]Zoom[/MENTION] has been gone since late October, I'm going to say probably not. There may be other people who still are participating in their own blogs, but even that is doubtful. If anyone reading this is still participating in their own blog, please add a post stating that you are still around. Being as that may, I'm sure, INTJMom, that you could just post in this thread about what exercises you are doing, if it would help you.

Since I'm responding right now, I might as well add that I'm 1/3 done for this week.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Beginning January 1st, I have started doing a mini exercise schedule every day:
10 bicep curls and 10 rotator cuffs with 8 pound weights,
also 10 arm swings (supposed to be good for my arm problems)
and 20 leg lifts.

I figure it's better than nothing.