• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] strange things about you?

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tell some strange facts about you . Things you find unusual that you do or reaction that you didn't expect of yourself.

Some contradictions in you, or that reality is different from description :D like are you goofy, childish, with a good sense of humor , or serious, duty oriented, and don`t play around in you every day life?
do you let down your guard easily or you`re socially awkward?

just any random fun fact about you?

Last edited:

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm ridiculously perfectionistic but i tend to keep a messy bedroom

i'm so perfectionistic that i found a code of ethics i was recently trained in to be insufficient and not up to par with my own personal standards

mgbradsh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I think I might be Enneagram type 1, but not sure. I’ll answer anyways.

I have a pretty serious meeting coming up this week to review some financial records with a CFO. He said in an email to expect a near Disney experience, so I am definitely going to be wearing my Mickey Mouse Ears to the meeting.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[EDIT] Wow. I did not see the tag. E1 only.

I'd contribute from another E1's perspective, this is a good friend of mine;
It's not really strange, but the more you get to know an E1, the more you realize they do... Have a 'hidden bad side', which is important to them.
They can be very defensive, if they fail in a particular weak spot of theirs.

And, there is usually one or two little bit of guilty pleasures they indulge in from time to time.
They seem to find this strange, or worry about how it might be perceived by others, especially if they are an -FJ E1.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My mom is an Sx/So 1w2, but she’s also a Jehovah’s Witness, so her moral code she wants the world to follow is straight out of the 1890s and completely out of step with modern attitudes on things.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I look the exact same as I looked when I was 17. I'm 26. I'm pale. Natural circles under my eyes. Sensitive to the brightness, and heat makes me sick. Some might even say I sparkle! The only logical conclusion is that I'm a vampire.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
trichotillomania

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To make it all simple, I’m probably some pre-form of schizophrenia or some personality disorder being similar

CLIFF:

Catatonic
Lifeless
Isolationist
Full of life
Fearless

I like to charm others I suppose is just about my most redeeming quality and making sure any service that I’m good at, it’s given the best attention

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i talk to myself constantly

i wonder about past lives a lot even if i'm not sure i believe in them. same with crystals

i use a fake facebook account to send myself notes in messenger (to-do lists, quotes from people, pictures i want to save etc)

i ask REAL LIVE PEOPLE questions like "if you were an element from avatar what would your element be?"

i have sent PMs to myself on a forum before (but not on this forum yet. Is that possible here? BONUS IF IT IS)

brennabeloved

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have very high standards of what I should get done in any given day. However, if it appears that I may not be able to get everything done, I say screw it and don't do anything. Or if I just don't feel like doing it. This happens less often but yeah. I want to do everything perfect so if I can't, I might as well not do it at all.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've contemplated asexuality but concluded I'm greysexual but I'm biromantic

Asexual. a person who has no sexual feelings or desires.
Greysexual. Someone who experiences occasional and/or mild sexual attraction.

What's weird is most people seem very sexual

But it does fascinate me still

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm the result of successfully corrupting an E1.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tend to cry when I watch certain movies

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I like to lick my boyfriends' armpits.
The apostrophe after the S represent the historic collective, not multiples at once.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't eat with people chewing behind my head, so I always get a booth at a restaurant. It's one of the few times I'm assertive because the chewy head thing just can't happen.

I also have to back in when I park because I need my future getaway to be as smooth and quick as possible. It unnerves me to park straight in and this often confuses people behind me.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I struggle to answer this question. Define "strange". Define "weird".
I guess the only thing that I find is strange about me is that I like things that people find weird. And I'm surprised by their reaction.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am both the most functional, and dysfunctional person in my immediate family.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Who gets to define "strange" anyway?

Don't answer it just cuz there's a question mark. No one ever listens to you.