User Tag List

First 345

Amethyst's Marshmallow 🍬 Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

-I dislike being barefoot. Without sneakers, I feel short and my feet just feel empty. I'm usually wearing sneakers unless I'm in bed or in the shower. Same with bras.
    -I've been the same height since 5th grade, which is rarer than I thought. Like I was 4"10 in 4th grade and jumped to 5"2 in 5th grade. We didn't eat many fresh things though, maybe that stunted my growth
    -I like to pace around the room listening to music while imagining myself in the music video/AMV. I feel hyper a lot and so I pace a lot.
    -I have a niche taste in disaster documentaries
    -I like to take swigs of hot sauce for a snack
    -I still can't snap my fingers. People try to teach me but I just can't. Am I not doing it hard enough? I'm pretty uncoordinated though, I'm dreadful at sports and knitting
    -I've never watched or read Harry Potter. It's been on TV in passing, but yeah. Feel like the only young person I know(I'm 19) that hasn't. Technically I tried reading the first volume, but I got bored quickly. My main knowledge of Harry Potter is from house quizzes.
    If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Phleg-Mel/RLUAI/Aries Sun, Aquarius Moon, Leo Rising

βœΊπ”Έπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕙π•ͺ𝕀π•₯ π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π• π•Ÿ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, 𝕒 π•™π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•– ✺

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by Bismuth Blitz View Post
    -I dislike being barefoot. Without sneakers, I feel short and my feet just feel empty. I'm usually wearing sneakers unless I'm in bed or in the shower. Same with bras.
    -I've been the same height since 5th grade, which is rarer than I thought. Like I was 4"10 in 4th grade and jumped to 5"2 in 5th grade. We didn't eat many fresh things though, maybe that stunted my growth
    -I like to pace around the room listening to music while imagining myself in the music video/AMV. I feel hyper a lot and so I pace a lot.
    -I have a niche taste in disaster documentaries
    -I like to take swigs of hot sauce for a snack
    -I still can't snap my fingers. People try to teach me but I just can't. Am I not doing it hard enough? I'm pretty uncoordinated though, I'm dreadful at sports and knitting
    -I've never watched or read Harry Potter. It's been on TV in passing, but yeah. Feel like the only young person I know(I'm 19) that hasn't. Technically I tried reading the first volume, but I got bored quickly. My main knowledge of Harry Potter is from house quizzes.
    Nope. I really can't stand it. The genre, the characters, the plot/writing the writing- and oh God the fandom-has any appeal to me.

I TRIED to watch it but I couldn't past the first five minutes.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

With all due respect,
    The Cat.

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
    Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

In 2011, when I was working at a magazine company, I used to swim in the evening, since usually in the morning, I was always in a hurry going to the office. It was 19:00-20:00, in, one evening, I swam from one edge of the width of the pool to another side of the width, which was a pretty near, if compared with its length. There was no other but me, who was swimming and the pool lights was already turned off. I swam to the left side from the right side, and when I turned my back, wanted to swim to right side, I saw a little girl sitting on a long pool bench on the right side. She was alone. She was staring at the sky. Apparently there was No adult accompanied her. I was thinking hard. I questioned: When was she arrived? how could have I not notice her before, how come a little girl approximately only an early junior high school student who already wore a pyjamas, which means she was prepared for sleep was in fact on a pool bench, without any adult accompany? I started getting goose bumps and decided to get out of the pool, even though I just started. Since the event, I have never gone swimming in the evening anymore.
    Likes The Cat, Maya Dawn, JAVO liked this post

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by typologyenthusiast View Post
    In 2011, when I was working at a magazine company, I used to swim in the evening, since usually in the morning, I was always in a hurry going to the office. It was 19:00-20:00, in, one evening, I swam from one edge of the width of the pool to another side of the width, which was a pretty near, if compared with its length. There was no other but me, who was swimming and the pool lights was already turned off. I swam to the left, and when I turned my back, I saw a little girl sitting on a long pool bench. She was alone. She was staring at the sky. Apparently there was No adult accompanied her. I was thinking hard. I questioned: When was she arrived? how could have I not notice her before, how come a little girl approximately only an early junior high school student who already wore a pyjamas, which means she was prepared for sleep was in fact on a pool bench, without any adult accompany? I started getting goose bumps and decided to get out of the pool, even though I just started. Since the event, I have never gone swimming in the evening anymore.
    I would love to hear more of this story if you wouldnt mind?
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
    Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by typologyenthusiast View Post
    In 2011, when I was working at a magazine company, I used to swim in the evening, since usually in the morning, I was always in a hurry going to the office. It was 19:00-20:00, in, one evening, I swam from one edge of the width of the pool to another side of the width, which was a pretty near, if compared with its length. There was no other but me, who was swimming and the pool lights was already turned off. I swam to the left side from the right side, and when I turned my back, wanted to swim to right side, I saw a little girl sitting on a long pool bench on the right side. She was alone. She was staring at the sky. Apparently there was No adult accompanied her. I was thinking hard. I questioned: When was she arrived? how could have I not notice her before, how come a little girl approximately only an early junior high school student who already wore a pyjamas, which means she was prepared for sleep was in fact on a pool bench, without any adult accompany? I started getting goose bumps and decided to get out of the pool, even though I just started. Since the event, I have never gone swimming in the evening anymore.
    Was she homeless?

... Or was she a ghost?
    β€œThe world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"
    Likes The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    I would love to hear more of this story if you wouldnt mind?
    Well, when I joined brokerage in 2016, I noticed that the apartment unit behind the bench the girl was sitting on, was already put available for sale by its owner. But, until now, the apartment unit is not sold yet. However, it could happen because the owner ask a high price. I tried to contact the owner and I learnt that the unit was rented to somebody else. The owner herself lives in another house. She told me that the unit was once leased (to may be foreign korean couple) , but they did not extend. Because pool view, it is actually a very good position. She told me that she wants to get it leased again. But still, it is still an empty unit since 2016, afaik, (maybe even earlier), without anyone occupies it whereas all of the units near to it are occupied.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Dawn View Post
    Was she homeless?

... Or was she a ghost?
    Those are also my questions.
    Likes The Cat, Maya Dawn liked this post