• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] strange things about you?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
-I dislike being barefoot. Without sneakers, I feel short and my feet just feel empty. I'm usually wearing sneakers unless I'm in bed or in the shower. Same with bras.
-I've been the same height since 5th grade, which is rarer than I thought. Like I was 4"10 in 4th grade and jumped to 5"2 in 5th grade. We didn't eat many fresh things though, maybe that stunted my growth
-I like to pace around the room listening to music while imagining myself in the music video/AMV. I feel hyper a lot and so I pace a lot.
-I have a niche taste in disaster documentaries
-I like to take swigs of hot sauce for a snack
-I still can't snap my fingers. People try to teach me but I just can't. Am I not doing it hard enough? I'm pretty uncoordinated though, I'm dreadful at sports and knitting
-I've never watched or read Harry Potter. It's been on TV in passing, but yeah. Feel like the only young person I know(I'm 19) that hasn't. Technically I tried reading the first volume, but I got bored quickly. My main knowledge of Harry Potter is from house quizzes.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
-I dislike being barefoot. Without sneakers, I feel short and my feet just feel empty. I'm usually wearing sneakers unless I'm in bed or in the shower. Same with bras.
-I've been the same height since 5th grade, which is rarer than I thought. Like I was 4"10 in 4th grade and jumped to 5"2 in 5th grade. We didn't eat many fresh things though, maybe that stunted my growth
-I like to pace around the room listening to music while imagining myself in the music video/AMV. I feel hyper a lot and so I pace a lot.
-I still can't snap my fingers. People try to teach me but I just can't. Am I not doing it hard enough? I'm pretty uncoordinated though, I'm dreadful at sports and knitting
-I've never watched or read Harry Potter. It's been on TV in passing, but yeah. Feel like the only young person I know(I'm 19) that hasn't. Technically I tried reading the first volume, but I got bored quickly. My main knowledge of Harry Potter is from house quizzes.

Nope. I really can't stand it. The genre, the characters, the plot/writing the writing- and oh God the fandom-has any appeal to me.

I TRIED to watch it but I couldn't past the first five minutes.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
In 2011, when I was working at a magazine company, I used to swim in the evening, since usually in the morning, I was always in a hurry going to the office. It was 19:00-20:00, in, one evening, I swam from one edge of the width of the pool to another side of the width, which was a pretty near, if compared with its length. There was no other but me, who was swimming and the pool lights was already turned off. I swam to the left side from the right side, and when I turned my back, wanted to swim to right side, I saw a little girl sitting on a long pool bench on the right side. She was alone. She was staring at the sky. Apparently there was No adult accompanied her. I was thinking hard. I questioned: When was she arrived? how could have I not notice her before, how come a little girl approximately only an early junior high school student who already wore a pyjamas, which means she was prepared for sleep was in fact on a pool bench, without any adult accompany? I started getting goose bumps and decided to get out of the pool, even though I just started. Since the event, I have never gone swimming in the evening anymore.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
In 2011, when I was working at a magazine company, I used to swim in the evening, since usually in the morning, I was always in a hurry going to the office. It was 19:00-20:00, in, one evening, I swam from one edge of the width of the pool to another side of the width, which was a pretty near, if compared with its length. There was no other but me, who was swimming and the pool lights was already turned off. I swam to the left, and when I turned my back, I saw a little girl sitting on a long pool bench. She was alone. She was staring at the sky. Apparently there was No adult accompanied her. I was thinking hard. I questioned: When was she arrived? how could have I not notice her before, how come a little girl approximately only an early junior high school student who already wore a pyjamas, which means she was prepared for sleep was in fact on a pool bench, without any adult accompany? I started getting goose bumps and decided to get out of the pool, even though I just started. Since the event, I have never gone swimming in the evening anymore.

I would love to hear more of this story if you wouldnt mind?:blush:

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In 2011, when I was working at a magazine company, I used to swim in the evening, since usually in the morning, I was always in a hurry going to the office. It was 19:00-20:00, in, one evening, I swam from one edge of the width of the pool to another side of the width, which was a pretty near, if compared with its length. There was no other but me, who was swimming and the pool lights was already turned off. I swam to the left side from the right side, and when I turned my back, wanted to swim to right side, I saw a little girl sitting on a long pool bench on the right side. She was alone. She was staring at the sky. Apparently there was No adult accompanied her. I was thinking hard. I questioned: When was she arrived? how could have I not notice her before, how come a little girl approximately only an early junior high school student who already wore a pyjamas, which means she was prepared for sleep was in fact on a pool bench, without any adult accompany? I started getting goose bumps and decided to get out of the pool, even though I just started. Since the event, I have never gone swimming in the evening anymore.

Was she homeless? :cry:

... Or was she a ghost? :shock:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I would love to hear more of this story if you wouldnt mind?:blush:

Well, when I joined brokerage in 2016, I noticed that the apartment unit behind the bench the girl was sitting on, was already put available for sale by its owner. But, until now, the apartment unit is not sold yet. However, it could happen because the owner ask a high price. I tried to contact the owner and I learnt that the unit was rented to somebody else. The owner herself lives in another house. She told me that the unit was once leased (to may be foreign korean couple) , but they did not extend. Because pool view, it is actually a very good position. She told me that she wants to get it leased again. But still, it is still an empty unit since 2016, afaik, (maybe even earlier), without anyone occupies it whereas all of the units near to it are occupied.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I saw one of the movies. I fell asleep while watching it. didn't revisit. you are not alone. XD

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...the issue with this thread is the fact I don't think I'm actually a very fun person... most of the times my friends spur me to be more spontaneous in action. I mean I can be spontaneous but not the way most people do it.

like one time at a friends house we did each other's nails and then I decided to have a cottonball fight with her so we both threw cotton balls at each other for fun. and another time we took a 2 am drive to get tacos... XD good times.

but I wouldn't do most of those things every day...

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I have an extremely rare autoimmune disorder with a diagnostic rate of 1 in 1,000,000. My presentation is also unusual, so unusual that I could be the only person with it (besides my children... I knew I should have never procreated).

Obviously the only way I could ever be 1 in a million is with a genetic mutation and incurable, progressive disorder.

That's not even my only autoimmune disorder. :coffee:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Both of these are pretty much a mood. Technically I've seen the Harry Potter movies in passing, but I'm not one to actually watch movies since I'm usually kind of just... There and doing something else at the same time.

I can't snap for my life ether, so I compensate with bending my nails (because they're unnecessarily long). It sounds more like a lighter than snapping though.

- I'm basically a human garbage can and rarely come across flavors I don't like (outside maybe super sweet things), but I cannot stand warm water nor light roast coffee
-(This is probably because I might have a light synestesia, as light coffee with milk tastes like pretzels to me and warm water tastes of maple syrup... I could also be dying lel)
- I tend to bounce around at random and, when walking, oscillate at random between paces inconsistently
- People often gawk at the difference between me and my parents. I am a hermit who rarely speaks, my father was a fire breather at disney and does acting, and my mother is a pleasantly social ex-cheerleader
-Apparently when I laugh, my eye irises/pupil go upwards and I look like an emoji
-I tend to run into walls and tables and such, I have very poor spacial reasoning skills. Often I also miss objects when I try to pick them up

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Poor E1's, they can't even have their own thread.

- Yes I actually complain about people writing things in the wrong thread. Though I must say there are pleasant contributions here- bUt in ThE wRoNg ThReAd.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I trained my dog to sneeze repeatedly on command in the hallway every time I took him out for potty at my old apartment, and I also trained him to repeatedly open his mouth so that I could "speak" for him using strange sounds and voices. I did so opportunistically both times, leveraging his spontaneous natural actions and interacting with him in such a way that encouraged him to repeat said actions. In short, I Cesar Milan'd the fuck out of him with mind control.

No... I cannot teach you my ways. I was born with it. You could possibly try some Maybelline though. :shrug:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I signed up as a contestant to the bachelorette and only got through to first interview. chubber dust will be on TV one day

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I talk to cats like I talk to people.

EDIT:

"Hey, hello cat. Can I touch you?"

[at the cat sniffing me] "Yeah, yeah, I know I smell good. I'm not food though, careful."

"You got me! I have biscuits in my pocket. But they're mine, sorry."

[the cat sniffing my bag] "You want to know what this is? Here, sniff it. Hey, how about my hand? [cat bonks its head into my open palm] OOOH YES YOU WANT SCRATCHIES! GOOD KITTY, GOOD KITTY."

"Your fur is so shiny. How come you can look that good without shampoo? What are your secrets, cat? I have way more hair than you do to take care of. Tell me how."

"It was fun. I gotta go. Yeah, I gotta go home now. I can't stay here forever. Bye bye, cat! Bye bye! I hope I see you again."