• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] strange things about you?

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
In hioghschool, I forhalf a school year, I was known as twins. My twin ended up dropping ou and goin abroad. I never brought them back. I like to think they're doing well, somewhere with peacock gardens...

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ooh it's okay if you wanted to put your own E type here.. it would be interesting to see the differences. (just add a disclaimer)

i completely agree with all what you said.

in the sense that all humans do something wrong and it's like a common sense. but since E1 really care about being an example, they hold no place for such "disgrace". since they are social they care, but also people tend to judge them harshly anyway.

for me ,E1, don't ever ask me to describe myself. i would say I'm a bad person while remembering in my head every wrongdoing i have ever made. HOWEVER, ask people about me, they would say I'm an angle/genius/kind/supportive/loyal/innovative. but i would be too harsh on my mistakes to see that.

a side note from that, whenever i hear my friends or a mere stranger describe me in this sweet manner i would be swimming in tears + happy for a week or two.:cry:

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HELLO, is it me you're talking about?😂😅

i can't be alone without talking to myself, i find myself to be most entertaining when alone 😂/making up real-fictional conversations/ or even talk in a language i don't speak. only if I was this comfortable with other people.

the second acount is a genius practical solution.

BUT when it comes to asking imaginary question😂oh boy. i say "imagin if" ALOT. like it's No.1 most used word by me. and the Qs never get any less weird.

extra poit : i stoped watching "Tom and Jerry" when i realised Tom was the victim. (yeh, talk about being HSP , weird enough is I'm not the only empath who thinks that)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
-I can hear well above human range. I always know where there is an old monitor or security camera; can't go near em.
-I died once
-I'm pretty sure I'm immortal now. I survived 3 cases of sepsis, a constant fever of 105 for nearly two weeks, and losing a disc in my spine while I was on dialysis.
- I'm also pretty sure that if I do die for good it'll be by something stupid like an infected splinter
- ...and I'm immune to fire-all the times I should have caught myself,someone else or a building on fire but miraculously did not are...numerous
-I'm literally full of crystals
-I hate apples and love the smell of gasoline
-I get 'high' off of Cinnamon but only the fresh stuff. It's like catnip,
- I'm 36 and still have 3 baby molars-no cavities
-...probably because I've never liked sweets
- I freak the fuck out if I wake up and someone who was previously near by is gone. It's because my parents would go out on walks while I was napping as a kid but of all the things I probably SHOULD have complexes about ,this seems the most absurd.
- I am claustrophobic
- I was a professional carpenter at 16
- I was a very...strange kid. I'd do shit like stick my hand on an iron I knew was hot just to show my parents the couldn't hurt me. ( I had not yet discovered the power of words :unsure:)

Last edited:

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have schizoaffective disorder, I'm bi-romantic, demi-sexual, I like cats more than people!

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I smell my toenail clippings to feel comfort because my mother didn't hug me enough.

The Cat

Staff member
I was raised by wolves.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I say I can’t feel anything most days now, but it still surprises me how easily I can cry during a movie or when a particular series of memories hits me all at once. :mellow:

Also, I have a sensitive nose and enjoy smelling my mom’s clothes because she always smells nice. :alttongue:

EllevenSevenSounds

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NT
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have imposter syndrome. My parents were never wrong and depending on the girl I'm dating neither is she most of the time.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
The only foods I've not been able to eat are whole black olives on their own, and anchovies. I can eat pretty much anything, even if it's just meh, and especially if I know it's healthy.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The only foods I've not been able to eat are whole black olives on their own, and anchovies. I can eat pretty much anything, even if it's just meh, and especially if I know it's healthy.
How about durian?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Sometimes I laugh or smile on my own without any apparent reason understandable by others. My parents when notice always ask why ; they must have not got any obvious reason why I smiled or laugh on my own. My father often reminds me not to smile on my own that I could be regarded as an insane person. There was once, I smiled on my own in a mall, and my mother who noticed was upset and told me that's not good and told me to stop it. Btw, Is that strange enough?

The Cat

Staff member
How about durian?

Im one of those psychopathic weirds who likes it. :blush: I make the people at the local store where they sell it happy. They like showing off the weird fey white boy who likes the durian and the salty fermented shrimp sauce. I like the food I cant help it. :blush:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I love Sauerkraut, always have. I’ve eaten it straight out of the jar since I was very young.

I despise kimchi and refer to it as “ rotten garbage”.

I know they are basically the same thing. :unsure:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I see wisps of gray smoke or energy floating up against light surfaces. It's probably dark matter. :D