User Tag List

First 123 Last

Speaking of Jekyll and Hyde, there are endless jokes about it when it comes to me.

The catch is simple, someone broke the plan and now I am thinking about is this worth creating "the storm". (since the situation can be salvaged)

As I said my problem is that I live in environment where almost everyone makes judgement in the moment and however they see fit. While rules are also very flexible, incomplete or unenforced. However I really really feel alienated by this. I just can't really watch anymore what is objective mess.

What goes to the point that I seem to be acting like 5 out of self preservation. Even if this isn't want I am. While my own parents troll me that I am "dictator material".

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    As you can see I removed the post since I don't really agree with it. It is something written in the moment, although I am more frustrated person then I seem on this forum. Plus being surrounded with FP people means that I shouldn't ask them straight questions, since they can get a heart-attack. Especially the ones that are e6.
    So why remove the post? I find it hard to believe that you would describe yourself that way and then disagree with it later. Perhaps there are sides of yourself you don't want to know?

Speaking of Jekyll and Hyde, there are endless jokes about it when it comes to me.
    Ha. No shit.
    Wear the damn mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    So why remove the post? I find it hard to believe that you would describe yourself that way and then disagree with it later. Perhaps there are sides of yourself you don't want to know?

Ha. No shit.

I am watching typological side, I don't fit many cultural standards for e1 (which are US based). However at the core e1 is totally me on so many levels, including feeling bad about your anger and frustration. I can even link you the thread made years ago where I claimed to be e1, but I pretend that this isn't the case because my family and education system raised me to be a head type ... but I don't think I am really one of those people. My parents and grandparents as they grew up in a dictatorship though that I will get myself killed by being too open in my judgements, so they never liked them. It sounds silly but with giving up on e5 I am actually in a way giving the finger to many things. However this is the truth that hits me every day, I am focused taskmaster ... not a rogue thinker. In a way this is really ironic, you don't want to be a bad person but being labeled as a "moralist" makes you feel bad, unwanted or whatever.

I am just tired of the distortion that I am not very determined person. My whole life someone wants me to be "fun and random person" and that is Ok but I can't be that all the time.

But here is what I basically posted, there is no need to hide this and post the same thing again after a few months.

I can be very intellectual but my core is anger not fear. Just about everyone in real life thinks I am genuinely angry and argumentative person, especially people that are actually the head or heart types. Plus I constantly watch what passes as an anger type person online and wonder if those people are anger based then what the hell am I ? The anger just screams out of me: from direct questions, from walking and being physical every day, to decades of violent gaming, bossing/ordering people around on a daily basis, mixing the ideas of kinky sex and "punishment", frustration(s) .... .etc. I am just too much in your face for a 5.

My mindset isn't one of a observer but a taskmaster.

Also if we take a look at what each number represents these two profiles should actually be switched. The first in more into fears and other more into anger and focus. (5w6 vs. 1w9)

1-5-3 : usually introverted and elitist, prefer the scientific approach in nearly everything they do. These Ones appear colder and very self-certain but can be rather sensitive and fearful on the inside. Are afraid of failure and not meeting the expectations of others, mainly because they think they do not have enough resources for all their projects. They are hard-working, thorough and very meticulous and their work is usually impeccable. These Ones are particularly intellectual, knowledgeable and objective.
    usual subtypes: self-preserving, social 1w9
    similar tritypes: 1-3-5, 5-1-3, 3-1-5
    flavours: cerebral, scientific, meticulous and objective

5-1-3: exacting, methodical, organized and fairly self-righteous, these Fives have a compulsive need for logic and order in their environment. They are hard-working and more practical and pragmatic than other Fives, focusing on the efficiency and improvement of the systems that interest them. They also enjoy and expect receiving the deserved recognition for their efforts, considering their time and involvement very precious. This tritype is one of the most cool-headed, rigid and self-controlled.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, social, 5w6
    similar tritypes: 5-3-1, 3-5-1, 1-5-3
    flavours: exigent, methodical, formal and efficient

There is no point in running from something that is visible on the daily basis. I am from the culture that is low on conventions and I will never fully fit certain e1 profiles, especially the ones that religious or anti-intellectual but there is no need to ignore the core. I am just getting frustrated for nothing. Not to mention that it is hard to be close to anyone if you are hiding the core. People will make jokes that I am meant to be a dictator but this is obviously meant to be.

This is why people who know me can think I am an ass. Therefore I learned how to camouflage this but that is only creating a distance between me and others.

Your score = 88

What does your score mean?
    You seem to have a Type A personality. Type A personality is characterized by an exaggerated sense of time, urgency, competitiveness, anger and hostility. People who share certain characteristics with you are often concerned with the acquisition of objects and generally dissatisfied with the world, including oneself. You don't know how and when to relax. People probably get tense around you, and they tend to feel threatened in your presence. Continuous stress and allowing unexpressed feelings to pile up are not good for your health. You should start learning how to relax, to let go, and enjoy life. Work on your communication skills. Try to take it easy and be lazy sometimes. It might be hard and it would take some effort, but you certainly know how to pick up a challenge.

Or this score

Blue/white

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order.
    I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it.
    At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.

Over the years I have even started to avoid people thinking that I can too easily hurt them. Not everyone has the skin thick as mine.

Regarding the thread I still don't think that "idealist" hits it in the center. Administrator, judge, lawmaker, moralist, organizer ... would all make more sense for this type.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    This is why people who know me can think I am an ass. Therefore I learned how to camouflage this but that is only creating a distance between me and others.
    Your score = 88

What does your score mean?
    You seem to have a Type A personality. Type A personality is characterized by an exaggerated sense of time, urgency, competitiveness, anger and hostility. People who share certain characteristics with you are often concerned with the acquisition of objects and generally dissatisfied with the world, including oneself. You don't know how and when to relax. People probably get tense around you, and they tend to feel threatened in your presence. Continuous stress and allowing unexpressed feelings to pile up are not good for your health. You should start learning how to relax, to let go, and enjoy life. Work on your communication skills. Try to take it easy and be lazy sometimes. It might be hard and it would take some effort, but you certainly know how to pick up a challenge.
    You are way too hard on yourself.
    Wear the damn mask.

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Given my newly found understanding...

"Idealist" sounds like a name better equipped for Jungian type.

For type 1 I would say something like "the improver". Type 1 internalises anger, basically being angry at themselves for things like mistakes, and this motivates them to continuously get better.