• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 9] Type nines, what is your favorite way to relax?

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
How do you prefer to relax? What always seems to help you settle down? Thanks to anyone who responds.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do like to draw and read. Playing guitar and singing along with it helps as well. Also watching TV shows. I have a huge witch of shows to-binge-watch. I have to get what I need to get done first and get crazy about structuring my time.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love video gaming and binging shows.
When I'm feeling productive, I crochet or work on plastic canvas needlepoint.
I used to read and write. Now, I don't have the patience unless it's to research something or read the news.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Solitude in a dark room while listening to music.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Sitting on a sparsely populated beach by my home on a beach towel draped over a flat top rock I might find that seems particularly appealing to me that day, and allow my mind to wander and erase any sort of mental clutter as I place my earbuds in, allowing my music to take me to new mental heights. :) it’s a very peaceful state of mind I find. One that allows me to escape while feeling more in tune with the self, rather than an anxiety-fueled escape of sorts.

rav3n

Watching Ray Mears productions and BBC nature documentaries do it for me. Reading fiction too, although if the novel's really good, it can also keep me up all night since I can't put the book down.