Thread: Female Eights

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    487 sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Default Female Eights

Despite the stereotypes of Eights we all know, I think female Eights are usually very attractive.

One canonical example would be Tess Holliday, a plus-size model. I think she's a rare beauty.

Two of my friends are female Eights. One is 8sp-LSI (my former girlfriend), and the other is 8sx-LSE (a friend I met in a goth event). I tell them they're "extremely attractive" very frequently.

Some would think "they're not very feminine" or something but that thought is sexist because it relies on stereotypes of men and women.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Well thank you very much, I am a female 8. It's interesting that you say the feminine thing as my face and body are very feminine yet my personality is very masculine so I don't necessarily fit that stereotype of not being feminine, I try to be plain and boring as I want to blend into the background.

I very often get people stare at me including children. I don't really like children as they are extremely unpredictable and illogical but they fluffin' love me. I even had a kid walk past me and then stop and stare with his mouth open and say "Mummy, who's that?". I can only assume it's an 8 energy as my face is average and I'm not drop dead-gorgeous by any means, I wear comfy boring clothes, I'm just a human trying to blend in with the other humans.

Female eights are rare. Out of 2500+ exemplars, female 8s totaled 12...more than half the 2500+ were female. Coincidence, very improbable.

Tess Holiday is sx/so 9w8...too inside/within the 'human experience' and in-touch with vulnerability for an 8.

Two of my friends are female Eights.
    So you say but you have many misses here.
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.