• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] Female Eights

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Despite the stereotypes of Eights we all know, I think female Eights are usually very attractive.

One canonical example would be Tess Holliday, a plus-size model. I think she's a rare beauty.

Two of my friends are female Eights. One is 8sp-LSI (my former girlfriend), and the other is 8sx-LSE (a friend I met in a goth event). I tell them they're "extremely attractive" very frequently.

Some would think "they're not very feminine" or something but that thought is sexist because it relies on stereotypes of men and women.

Ameows

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well thank you very much, I am a female 8. It's interesting that you say the feminine thing as my face and body are very feminine yet my personality is very masculine so I don't necessarily fit that stereotype of not being feminine, I try to be plain and boring as I want to blend into the background.

I very often get people stare at me including children. I don't really like children as they are extremely unpredictable and illogical but they fluffin' love me. I even had a kid walk past me and then stop and stare with his mouth open and say "Mummy, who's that?". I can only assume it's an 8 energy as my face is average and I'm not drop dead-gorgeous by any means, I wear comfy boring clothes, I'm just a human trying to blend in with the other humans.

Tomb1

Female eights are rare. Out of 2500+ exemplars, female 8s totaled 12...more than half the 2500+ were female. Coincidence, very improbable.

Tess Holiday is sx/so 9w8...too inside/within the 'human experience' and in-touch with vulnerability for an 8.

Two of my friends are female Eights.

So you say but you have many misses here.