User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp

I don't know if there would be any correlation, but I've tended towards being skinny because of anxiety and perhaps other factors like protein depleted diet when young. I grew up in a food insecure environment which probably had some effect. In my 20's I was around 100 lbs at 5'5" (95-105lbs). After each divorce or breakup I lose 20 lbs in a month, but I have gotten as high as in 130's lbs. Right now I'm at 113, but did get as low as 107 after my most recent breakup.

Being really skinny is how I see myself and what feels right. I feel like I look really weird with any weight at all, and I think some women are beautiful heavy. I have skinny ankles and wrists, skinny neck, thin face, so it looks weird to have weight. I still have anxiety, but do avoid eating sugar and carbs because I want to stay thin now just to feel comfortable.

Now I live where almost everyone is heavy, so there have been little incidences where I feel I'm rejected because of being so thin.
    bunny omi

Amethyst's Marshmallow 🍬 Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

I am tiny height wise(5"2), but I'm chunky. I'm a foodie after all. I try to focus on my health, both to look good and have energy, and I have an ideal look I want in the future. I am pretty image conscious and I enjoy having a signature look-mostly my bangs and curls, plus I take pride in my shortness. I do that with my clothes too, having a personal sense of style.
    If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Phleg-Mel/RLUAI/Aries Sun, Aquarius Moon, Leo Rising

βœΊπ”Έπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕙π•ͺ𝕀π•₯ π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π• π•Ÿ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, 𝕒 π•™π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•– ✺

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

I think 5s and 4w5s tend to be the most waifish. Avarice in consumption leads to a lack of excess fat, and avarice in activity leads to a lack of muscle tone. Envy + observation of others certainly could compound this.
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell

I don't pay particular attention to my body type aside from unconsciously kinda just keeping it "normal" I guess
    um, I don't think a lot about it I guess
    could possibly also be an SP thing (I am SP last)

not that I have never had any appearance anxiety issues at all...but yeah

edit: I am not waifish either

idk on kibbe i think though i have been typed romantic I am considering soft natural, i certainly have enough of what he calls the yin flesh/softness