• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] What reasoning is there that 4 is the most common for INFPs other than statistics?

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I mean the INFP groups generally seem quite 9-ish to me. Also why is it that 9 is the most common for ISFPs when they are also Fi doms?

bluejay

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Few other type profiles are written in a way that I think Fi+Ne relate to..

People have typed me as 2 (which I am not) because I don't fit neatly into what the picture of a 3w4 or 5w4 is like... Fi+Ne added to those types, already makes it softer, more emotional and artistic....

I also took a very long time to find my types.. cos I was like, nothing was quite jiving. I had to develop my own understanding..... melding Fi into types