• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] Who are some fictional fours?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm a fictional 4.

Wait...so you mean to tell me you AREN’T a real boy?? :cry: I had a feeling Geppetto was a fraud. That crook owes me $200 bucks. :dry: What the hell am I supposed to do with a lifeless hunk of wood?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait...so you mean to tell me you AREN’T a real boy?? :cry: I had a feeling Geppetto was a fraud. That crook owes me $200 bucks. :dry: What the hell am I supposed to do with a lifeless hunk of wood?

You're an ENFP! Use your imagination!

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter strikes me as a 4w5.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Things and stuff. ;)

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is the cure, you are correct.

i disagree... this is the cure...

The-Cure-tutupash.jpg

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The narrator in Dostoevsky's short story White Nights.

“I am a dreamer. I know so little of real life that I just can’t help re-living such moments as these in my dreams, for such moments are something I have very rarely experienced. I am going to dream about you the whole night, the whole week, the whole year.”

“I don’t know how to be silent when my heart is speaking.”

“Oh, how unbearable is a happy person sometimes!”