• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Attachment triad and merging with others.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was wondering do type 3 6 and 9 all merge with others to fulfil their needs.As a 9 personally I tend to find myself merging with others to avoid conflict and separation by taking on their agendas and needs so that I am not causing any conflict.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I merge but I can't be sure whether it's the 6 or the sx or something else. I'm very choosy with the merging because I lack trust, and the end result for me isn't conflict avoidance like it is with 9s. It's security. I think 3s merge socially by adopting an image accepted by cultural paradigm.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I choose my battles. So I merge without really merging, 'cause I'll seperate any time I feel I need/have to, I will look out to getting my needs fullfilled (as well as what I can do for others in that area), but I do here and there let small things just slide and overlook them because getting your pants in a knot over every darn small thing is frigging annoying and would probably annoy me too, if they other one would act that way.
So, no merging. Just in the best case, two different identities getting closer without losing their individuality in the process.

I did sometimes wonder if I might have a 9 in my tritype, but after that being said, I think I can pack that file up and close it for good.