• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] your guesses at the most common types for ESTJs, ENTJs and ISFPs?

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think type seven highly correlates to TeNi, and type one to TeSi. I don't know any ENTj ones or ESTj sevens, but I find the reverse rather common (ENTj sevens and ESTj ones).

I think types three and eight often correlate to both TeNi and TeSi. Especially eight, three is possible for ENTj and ESTj but eight is very common.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd probably change most common for ISFP to 6w7. (4w3 ISFPs like Lana Del Rey don't seem that common.)

Last edited:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thoughtcatalog is garbage. I came here asking for opinions not shitty statistics that are based on test results not actual exploration on type.
Apologies for not meeting your previously unspecified standards.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Thoughtcatalog is garbage. I came here asking for opinions not shitty statistics that are based on test results not actual exploration on type.

So you value the opinions of a bunch of strangers on the internet who in general frequently dish out inaccurate information? Okay.

I hate these kinds of threads.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Aren’t you just a bundle of sunshine.

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION] do you think that ISFJs can be 2w1s or that extroverts can be 9s?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION] do you think that ISFJs can be 2w1s or that extroverts can be 9s?

ENFP 9s are actually fairly commonish, as with 2w1 ISFJs running on the extroverted end.

As for the initial question:

ISFP: 4w3, 6w7, 9w1, maybe so/sx?

ESTJ: 6w5, 1w9, 3w4, sx blind

ENTJ: 6w5, 1w9, 3w4, commonly sx blind, but less so though ESTJ

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't ask you.

It's a discussion forum. You don't need to be directly addressed to reply to someone. If you weren't interested in their response, you could ignore it. There's no need to be so provocative.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol so i've change my mind for the third time... I think most ISFPs are 9w1s (I know it's odd since being a 9 is often linked to Fe but it makes more sense than 4 and 6 being the majority and it seems to be a written rule that most of them are 9w1s.)

I think ENTJs are mainly 3w4 sp/so hence why they don't seem like the typical OTT 3's.

I'd say that 3 is the most common for ESTJs probably. I use to think that 3w4s were more common than 3w2s but i've been seeing stories about it being the other way round. 8 doesn't seem like the majority of them since 8s seem rare like you said. Also, 6w7 seems too ESFxish for them and 6w5 seems too ISxJish for them.

Last edited:

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ - 8w7 (I thought 8s were the most sensor-y type after 6 but they actually reject reality.)
ESTJ - 6w7 or 3w2 (I put both because I feel like I may come back due to changing my mind again. I'm more sure of my other choices, though.)
ISFP - 9w1

Last edited:

Amberiat

Infinity
For ENTJs 8w7
ESTJ 3w2
ISFP 9w1 or 9w8

Those are probably the most common types.

rav3n

ENTJ: 8w7s and 3w?s
ESTJ: 1w?s, 6w7s and 8w9s
ISFP: 9s, 6s and 4s