User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ?

Unhappy Am I Nine or Two?

I would rather be a nine, but I honestly can't tell which I am. I feel a great guilt in my gut when I read about twos and for some reason despise the thought of being a two and think they are the worst type. However, my best friend is definitely a two (and no I don't hate her), and we're noticeably different since she is VERY emotional and easily becomes angry for very little reason. She says I'm not emotional at all, kind of like I repress all my feelings and I haven't been legitimately REALLY pissed at anyone since late elementary school I think. This makes me seem like a nine, but I think I have a "need to be needed" and often question if others like me at all, but I NEVER hurt others or tell them I think they "should be grateful for my service" and I don't think I try to manipulate others into liking me (but isn't that a feature of twos too?). I also never wanted to be popular and I try to be very modest and get really uncomfortable when I feel like I'm better than others. Also, I TOTALLY do the nine thing where you "melt" into others and totally forget yourself. I would whole-heartedly types myself as a nine, except for that pesky fear of being unloved or left behind and forgotten/hated by the people I love. Idk, this whole thing is basically giving me an identity crisis so any input would be really appreciated

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    153 sp/so

Don't you think you answered your own question pretty clearly ?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Don't you think you answered your own question pretty clearly ?
    lol

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    215 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Linb38 View Post
    I would rather be a nine, but I honestly can't tell which I am. I feel a great guilt in my gut when I read about twos and for some reason despise the thought of being a two and think they are the worst type. However, my best friend is definitely a two (and no I don't hate her), and we're noticeably different since she is VERY emotional and easily becomes angry for very little reason. She says I'm not emotional at all, kind of like I repress all my feelings and I haven't been legitimately REALLY pissed at anyone since late elementary school I think. This makes me seem like a nine, but I think I have a "need to be needed" and often question if others like me at all, but I NEVER hurt others or tell them I think they "should be grateful for my service" and I don't think I try to manipulate others into liking me (but isn't that a feature of twos too?). I also never wanted to be popular and I try to be very modest and get really uncomfortable when I feel like I'm better than others. Also, I TOTALLY do the nine thing where you "melt" into others and totally forget yourself. I would whole-heartedly types myself as a nine, except for that pesky fear of being unloved or left behind and forgotten/hated by the people I love. Idk, this whole thing is basically giving me an identity crisis so any input would be really appreciated
    if you read about tritypes, you could have a 2 heart type fix and a 9 gut type fix.

After all,
    How can you run from what is inside of you?
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

What type do you want to be? Answer.

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    215 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

For a real answer:
    Usually the type that makes you feel like "oh god I'm actually kind of crappy" is probably the one you are.
    when I read E1, there was so much relation, but also like OH GOD WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF
    and when I read E4 I was like "omg 4s sound like the most awful self absorbed people ever..."
    and when I read E7 I felt like "shit these are greedy gluttonous people..."

and then I am 147. triple frustration.

you're welcoome. XD

After all,
    How can you run from what is inside of you?
    Likes Peter Deadpan, RadicalDoubt liked this post