• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] Am I Nine or Two?

Linb38

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
I would rather be a nine, but I honestly can't tell which I am. I feel a great guilt in my gut when I read about twos and for some reason despise the thought of being a two and think they are the worst type. However, my best friend is definitely a two (and no I don't hate her), and we're noticeably different since she is VERY emotional and easily becomes angry for very little reason. She says I'm not emotional at all, kind of like I repress all my feelings and I haven't been legitimately REALLY pissed at anyone since late elementary school I think. This makes me seem like a nine, but I think I have a "need to be needed" and often question if others like me at all, but I NEVER hurt others or tell them I think they "should be grateful for my service" and I don't think I try to manipulate others into liking me (but isn't that a feature of twos too?). I also never wanted to be popular and I try to be very modest and get really uncomfortable when I feel like I'm better than others. Idk, this whole thing is basically giving me an identity crisis so any input would be really appreciated :)