• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] E Type 8 - what types are you into?

Norqs

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello fellow 8s. Interested to find out what ETypes you are drawn to and equally interested to hear from other types that are into 8s :hug:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not ruling these types out entirely but most likely - no 2's, no 6's. Just not my thing. I'm good with almost all other types. I have a 9w8, he's great.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not ruling these types out entirely but most likely - no 2's, no 6's. Just not my thing. I'm good with almost all other types. I have a 9w8, he's great.

9w8s are amazing. I have one too and it's so easy, I have to pinch myself cause there is literally NEVER any issue.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To answer your question:

I do best with: other 8s, 9s, 3s, 5s, sometimes 1s or 7s. I don't notice 2s tbh.

Most difficult is with 6s. 4s can be a hit or miss, especially if they're triple reactive. I don't get along with triple reacives.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*raises hand*

Im a big fan of 8's, provided they're not fear biters (aka lash out at everone around them each time something stresses them).

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
9w8s are amazing. I have one too and it's so easy, I have to pinch myself cause there is literally NEVER any issue.

There can be power struggles occasionally, that's true. But the majority of the time there really are no issues, even with raising a blended family that has built in problem potential. But I have had many people question the pairing and I wonder what exactly they're questioning - they're never very specific.

Norqs

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting guys.... also just looking g at our profile pics....haha how very 8 of us 😂😆